ballistic tsunami run N Gun Failure drills

Practicing techniques that could save your lives? Someones been drinking too much Magpul coolaid. These techniques will not help you with RS, maybe in airsoft, somehow, but otherwise keep posting videos like that so the guys at ARFCOM and M4C have fule for their anti-airsoft fire.

Practicing techniques that could save your lives? Someones been drinking too much Magpul coolaid. These techniques will not help you with RS, maybe in airsoft, somehow, but otherwise keep posting videos like that so the guys at ARFCOM and M4C have fule for their anti-airsoft fire.

Yea save our lives in a skirmish. Don't have a rs carbine yet, just pistol.

You just come across as a pretentious c**k and any thing you say will be ridiculed .

i wouldn't go as far as call him a c**k but more like a magpull dynamic wannabe

and the entire haters will be hating thing

if you don't like critisism and tough love then don't post anything on a forum

but anyway continue to believe that you make the most awes0me training videos and that anyone who dissagrees with you are haters or jealous of your awes0meness

Well now druid and teflon don have got that out of their system I wonder if they're going to leave the thread or continue ###### it up with unconstructive heckling garbage like they have been doing.

You'd think that airsoft being commonly defended outright violently as being the preserve of milsim would actually see some worth in for-fun timed drills.

now thateveryone clearly understands that this video was not posted because it's the bestest video ever....and that by saving our lives, we mean saving our "lives" (...within the context of a skirmish people...geez). we can talk about the legitimacy of the training techniques that have been posted here.

It's pretty ridiculous that people can get their panties in a wad by assuming we are talking about real world application in an airsoft forum, about a video with airsoft guns. Sorry for not clarifying that point...

Thanks very much to the posters that have contributed, great suggestions! We will for sure try what you have mentioned. Ballistic Tsunami airsoft mentioned this as kindof a take on IDPA. This is true, it's more geared toward that style. We have a local group here that runs competitions in that format, so it's a good thing to practice since we will be competing at some point.

I especially like the idea of moving targets around for those who are running the course. Definitely something we will be trying soon.

and that by saving our lives, we mean saving our "lives" (...within the context of a skirmish people...geez).

Then please in the future could you use the term "respawns" to avoid confusion on our part, and pretension on yours.

Why train with non-zeroed iron sights? Unless you factor in laziness (totally legitimate in airsoft, mind) sights should always be zeroed before being used in an actual skirmish. It can mean the difference between life and painful, BB-riddled faux death. :)

Airsoft CQB training should be just "point and shoot" drills, no real need for any sights at that range, and considering most sites/rules are a "bb strike to any part of the body" is classed as a kill.

Airsoft is Airsoft, Real Steel is Real Steel, there is a certain amount of cross over, weapon saftey, basic skills etc, but when it comes to actually pulling the trigger is where Real Steel training goes out of the window at a skirmish.

Why train with non-zeroed iron sights? Unless you factor in laziness (totally legitimate in airsoft, mind) sights should always be zeroed before being used in an actual skirmish. It can mean the difference between life and painful, BB-riddled faux death. :)

Haha it was laziness on my part and time was an issue. I decided I should practice doing stuff I normally don't do. As it was my irons were not zero-ed and I learned my lesson the hard way. Archer and I had little time to record that video.

• 1 month later...

Yea save our lives in a skirmish. Don't have a rs carbine yet, just pistol.

It stuff like this that makes you come off as a pretentious SUPER HSLD AIRSOFT OPERATOR. Remember man, we're playing a game.

-edit-

As a poster a couple of posts above me says, real AS CQB drills should be stuff like snap shooting/point shooting. Not as tacticool, but seriously effective in CQB.

It stuff like this that makes you come off as a pretentious SUPER HSLD AIRSOFT OPERATOR. Remember man, we're playing a game.

-edit-

As a poster a couple of posts above me says, real AS CQB drills should be stuff like snap shooting/point shooting. Not as tacticool, but seriously effective in CQB.

Thanks for the heads up. We've covered your input in previous posts. But thanks. Our team is really laid back, we're aren't as uber pretensions as it may appear in this post. Hope you enjoyed the last pistol montage we just posted. There's more awesome action videos and reviews on our youtube channel for you to enjoy. Have a good one.

Archived