KWA RM4 ERG Electric Recoil Gun

Answers in RED.

Thanks for the info. Do you know Hikaru. He's a nice guy, he was the rep I met up in northern California. Also thanks for visiting us up here. I hope your trip was productive. Half of my team, the guys that played with the ERG, said they were going to skip GBBRs and jump to your ERG. We were that impressed.

Any chance of a version with an uninterrupted rail on release? Yea I know it's a long shot ;)

Im not sure if your only referring to marui's M4 series or all their ebbs in general, but As far as their M4 series they have their socom that takes standard mini plugs. and as for the rest of all their EBBs, they all have regular mini plugs.

and still, I see people bashing Tokyo Marui that have yet to use one, or have only fired it "a few times".

I have handled the KM4, and I can say it does not kick nearly as hard as a GBB rifle (WA, G&P, King Arms, WE, or GHK)

BUT, the recoil did seem to be harder on the KM4 versus the Marui. Plus side to the KM4 is that parts will be readily available in case anything goes wrong.

However, KWA still has a big shoe to fill if they want to compete with Marui.

KM4 is referring to regular 2GX gearbox series which have no recoil.

RM4 is the Electric Recoil Gun

LM4 is the Gas gun.

Thanks for the info. Do you know Hikaru. He's a nice guy, he was the rep I met up in northern California. Also thanks for visiting us up here. I hope your trip was productive. Half of my team, the guys that played with the ERG, said they were going to skip GBBRs and jump to your ERG. We were that impressed.

Any chance of a version with an uninterrupted rail on release? Yea I know it's a long shot ;)

Of course I know him. In fact, I was at the Fort Ord event. The trip is fun. Well worth the effort.

Archived