ARMY FORCE Enhanced Upgrade Kit for VSR-10/BAR-10

kojak

Out here, the L96 is one of the number one kiddie guns and there are tons on craigslist. Plus they break all the time, and the US store's boneyard sections are also full of them. Just pick up the cheapest one you can find and drop in the kit.

I played around with the hopup, cutting a little off the hop arm and adding an SCS nub with the stock bucking. Took it out in the field today and got some pretty impressive long distance kills, though I still have a lot to learn about playing a sniper role.

I thought the trigger might have broken in a little, but since everyone who tried it commented on how heavy the break was I'm probably just getting used to it.

The much thicker mounts for the steel trigger box required longer screws, and after about a hundred rounds they backed out a little; I noticed it when the bolt wouldn't catch. I found some metric hex bolts that were a little longer still and added lock washers and Loctite blue. If I wasn't planning on switching the internals into an MB08 I would be tempted to do some more permanent reinforcement.

Archived