Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gisburn20

KJ Works, KC-02 (Ruger 10/22) Thread

Nothing's wrong... It's the stock cocking handle... for now!

I tried to install a steel one but it didn't work out.

I need to get the ra-tech steel bolt carrier.

Wolf

How much did that barrel cost you? I'm considering one myself, but can't really decide: do I want a retro-styled rifle or something more futuresque? Hell, I'd get myself another KC02 if I had the dough, and slap that autofire kit on it. With a stock barrel and Muzzelite stock it'd look like a mean little SMG with oodles of oomph.

Very nice mighty, by the way guys if don't know yet. JEREMYS AT kc 02 group in facebook has created a vsr chamber for it , so you can use any vsr bucking with the stock barrel cut of the kc02 .or any vsr cut barrel too, I bought and works really well so far i wll post some pics

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

I'm almost done with the KC-02, all I'm waiting is a new steel piston.
I fount and installed a Tanio Koba 10/22 receiver!
It was a direct drop in fit.

DSCN2821_zps6742c535.jpg
DSCN2815_zpsc305ee0d.jpg
DSCN2818_zps679c1199.jpg
DSCN2820_zps2d0d686e.jpg
DSCN2816_zps47680970.jpg
DSCN2822_zps31a74106.jpg

Wolf

Hmm, don't have Facebook, so won't be able to post this question in the owner group there, but I was wondering if there'd be a solid M16 stock that would fit the KC-02 without excessive trouble?

Anyone have both a KC02 and an AK and mind taking measurements for me? Wanting to do a conversion into a Tabuk or a Vepr Super but I'm not sure what sort of pieces I'm going to have to cut. 

I know this is an old thread. 

I have a KC02, and I'm wondering if standard airsoft M16 full stocks are compatible? I like everything on the weapon platform, save for the wobble of a sliding stock. 

Thanks in advance 

Anachronism, I asked that before, and the answer is 'No'. The attachment is done in different way than regular AEG or GBB stocks, and it just won't work. Which is a pity, I was thinking exactly the same thing as you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.