WE AKS-74UN First Impressions (Pic heavy)

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one was a WELL G74A. This project was crazy flustrating but finally finished - and fully working.  

Here is my 74UN. Had to mod the little metal piece that came with the Zenit stock, as it doesnt align with the hole on the WE receiver and also it was a little long.     Internals Orga Magnus 6.32mm

#grabpopcorn #lovethisfight #stubbornvsstubborn #clashofthetitans   Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Posted Images

New events in my saga to get spare parts!

CWI: Never responded beyond inital email.

ASG: Could not get the parts and I quote:

"Anyway, we have tried our best to find in the market and contact the manufacturer for the parts. However, the bad news is they have no planning on issuing parts."

No planning on issuing parts? Seriously?

Otherwise they are offering a partial refund at the moment or a possible full refund.

WE: Apparently the factory missed the order for parts and it will be another week.

Sure as hell not getting my hopes up.

Ah *fruitcage* , that is seriously bad news. Hopefully I'm just being pessimistic and you'll get the replacement parts, soon.

Is there an assumption the replacement parts won't be made of the same slurry as the originals? If not, who really cares if replacement parts are available? Is anyone seriously interested in buying more of the same garbage? What am I missing here? WE will give the molds to RA-Tech in return for a piece of the sales and the charade will continue with their next release and their next and ....

Edited by DiscoBiscuit

I guess I was trying to be supportive, but you've just shot that out of the water, well done. I suppose I should have said "Give it up reppyboyo and buy ra-tech parts", but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Oh its a harsh world after all.

Serious note:- Hope you do get the replacement parts Reppyboyo and that WE will have improved the parts and thats why the parts are delayed.

I would buy the RA-Tech parts if they were out.

As for now I just want to skirmish the bloody thing again, its been sat in its box rusting away (no, really!) for a month now.

I have been VERY tempted to put real steel trigger bits in there to see if they work (http://www.midwayuk.com/apps/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?SaleItemID=537906) but I highly doubt they will without modification.

Seriously tempting though.

I guess I was trying to be supportive, but you've just shot that out of the water, well done. I suppose I should have said "Give it up reppyboyo and buy ra-tech parts", but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Oh its a harsh world after all.

Serious note:- Hope you do get the replacement parts Reppyboyo and that WE will have improved the parts and thats why the parts are delayed.

Only generalizing, I just happened to quote your post to get started.

Are these a 1 for 1 match of the parts made of Brie on your gun? Or are there other weak parts that they haven't made? Thanks.

Im pretty sure this covers the entire trigger group.

Now all we need is RA-Tech to make a better version of the block up front so adadqgg can stop moaning about it :P

hmm congrat the AK Steel Trigger Assembly and selector are out now...However, my money says the WE Bolt Carrier is pot metal.....

WE G39 Steel Trigger set only + Pot metal carrier = Carrier Destroyed

WE M4 Steel Trigger set only + Pot metal carrier = Carrier Destroyed

WE AK Steel Trigger set only + Pot metal carrier =?!?

Honestly, it aint over until steel carrier is released.