Deepfire 6.02 TBB video review

Here is the Green Army's video review of the Deepfire 6.02 TBB. The results with this setup were great. the improvement in accuracy was worth every penny. I picked this one up from Airsplat in the US for around 39 bucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDRei-ojOE&hd=1

Edited by Blacksunshine
  • 4 weeks later...

So, from the video, it looks like you changed the hop up chamber along with the barrel (and presumably the entire hop up system), not to mention the length of the barrel. So, what exactly is the conclusion to be drawn from this? I could just as validly draw the conclusion that the new bucking that you put in was the game changer.

Also, in the future, you should check the spelling. I don't think I've ever seen a "Tokyo Mauri" product. And, how hard does it shoot? Approximately 373fps? There were several other typos as well. Having that many errors, to me, screams lack of professionalism, and if I were one of the companies being advertised in the video (or if I were sponsoring the video), I wouldn't be too happy about it.

Switched it with an identical one and used same bucking setup. Hopup's were tuned to a distance of "me to that tree"

Video states FPS difference from one to the other. Each were fairly consistent.

I'm not a professional and I make typos. *shrug* Sorry man. The sponsors don't seem to mind much. I think you get a fairly good idea that there was clear improvement with swapping to this longer TB barrel. That's all the video is conveying. Take from it what you will.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem would be that the testing wasn't the same, it failed basic rigor, the setups were too dissimilar to draw a proper comparison. A Fair test would have been same length barrel using the same bucking or two new buckings and then switching the buckings and repeating the tests. As such you posited two unrelated data points.