some new WELL releases

Frontiers

Yeah, that stock looks less convincing than a giraffe in dark glasses trying to get into a polar bears only gold club.

Another fail from Well, if they cloned the TM Mac10 then maybe some interest but as they haven't its a no to all of those.

EDIT: The safety is up on the Silver Para yet the hammer is down, that is not good, not good at all.

'FireKnife'

Yeah, that stock looks less convincing than a giraffe in dark glasses trying to get into a polar bears only gold club.

Another fail from Well, if they cloned the TM Mac10 then maybe some interest but as they haven't its a no to all of those.

EDIT: The safety is up on the Silver Para yet the hammer is down, that is not good, not good at all.

'FireKnife'

Either Well or Cyma already have done the Mac10

Well, its an UZI and we may be surprised by the final product, bashing it from the start doesnt help anybody, so me myself welcome some variety in the world of M4/AK/1911, although I would have preferred a Mac10 AEP too, patience, I guess

The snipers seem like the regular VSR10 clones with different shell and the second one with M4 stock and grip looks like a APS2 clone like the L96

Archived