Can't start new topics in Discussion and Tactical gear forums

Anyone else having problems posting new topics in the discussion and tactical gear forums? I have been trying for days using different IPs, computers, times, etc...

I keep getting the same error message too.

"Safari can’t open the page “http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?” because the server unexpectedly dropped the connection. This sometimes occurs when the server is busy. Wait for a few minutes, and then try again."

Any one else with the same problems? We're trying to figure out if this is user specific or may be affecting others.

Having problems in all of them, try to post and it times out, have to copy what I wrote, clear it, refresh the page then paste it back and then submit again. Even this post took 2 attempts.

It's weird, I can sometimes post, but most of the time Chrome says "data not sent" or "server disconnected", and I've tried with Internet explorer and it just sits there and looks at me dumb. Also, I can't always get the "preview post" to work either.

It's weird, I can sometimes post, but most of the time Chrome says "data not sent" or "server disconnected", and I've tried with Internet explorer and it just sits there and looks at me dumb. Also, I can't always get the "preview post" to work either.

Yea I have the same exact issues. Try posting just the topic and a few sentences. Once that is posted, I go back add what I need. That seems to work for me.

I need someone that's affected by this issue to be willing for me to reset their password so that I can login to that account to test and fix the issue. Any takers?

I'll just reset the password to something, tell you what it is and then use your login as the test bed to try to replicate the issue so we can fix it.

Well, today it let me post the review I've been trying to post for the past week or so. I did find out that if I tried to copy the article I wrote from my blog, then create a new post on here and paste in the info; I would get the error again. If I just put a subject line, and a few words in the post, then posted it, it would work. I could then go back, edit, and paste in my review to the now existing post and it would work fine. I still couldn't get it to preview the post though.

Infected: you'll have to document exactly what you're doing to cause the timeout and send it to me. I can then login as you and try the exact same routine from here and the techs can monitor it. If I can replicate it from here and we can see the problem I can fix it. If I can't replicate it from here as you it must be a local routing problem of some form.

Either way I'd like to get it fixed for you ;)

I've not had a reply from any one else as to if they are still having ongoing issues. We've also got an upgrade to 3.2.3 from 3.2.1 booked sometime this week.