New TM MK IV series 70 1911

TeowneD

The Chinese beat them to the Para Ord. Can't remember the brand (came in a brown box so might be Tercel) but it's basically a Hi-Capa with a Para Ord frame, all Marui compatible goodness except for the frame of course.

KJW:http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=4&manufacturerId=28&prodId=14987&cateId=0

That is the KJW Hi-Capa, not a Para at all.

The only one i recall, apart from the ACM one is the attempt WE did. Like all WE guns it was terrible.

'FireKnife'

I thought it was actually KJW who did the Para, which was a WA clone.....they switched to cloning TM after their 1911...

In Japan you can't have metal pistols, hence why all Japan manufacturers have plastic bodied pistols...

I am aware of the laws restricting the production of authentic replicas in Japan - however, that finish is so convincing...

42.jpg

You can't blame a man for hoping, can you? Besides - Tokyo Marui got away with the metal receivers on their EBB series, somehow...

... However they are much better than the cheap metal of Taiwan and China brands.

Agreed - my first GBB pistol was a WE M1911 MEU, & (despite kicking *albatross* at 'The Mall' in Reading when I first got it) it was just awful... I mean - 2 out of the 3 magazines I owned EXPLODED!

I thought it was actually KJW who did the Para, which was a WA clone.....they switched to cloning TM after their 1911...

It wasn't a proper WA clone but yes long ago they did do one but it has long been out of production, now the present one is really not a Para-Ord and more a smoothed Hi-Capa, WE do about the only near enough one aside from the old WAs.

I can now replicate one of the greatest movies ever made.

You mean worst, yes sometimes realism in a film is one thing but that just ruins it :P

You can't blame a man for hoping, can you? Besides - Tokyo Marui got away with the metal receivers on their EBB series, somehow...

As far as i know the laws governing a pistol are different to those of a full sized rifle, seeing as the EBBs are AEGs and rifles compared to the all plastic pistols it is safe to assume such a law is in place.

Also, what do you expect, you bought a WE pistol ;)

'FireKnife'

That finish is no better than the WA Premium finish done years ago, the price will be though :P

As for Para ords, fk you just missed my PO combat carry, shop new, magna system, one of the best WA mechs, truly excellent gun, priced better than a marui too :P

Should come with a fake mustache and a Hawaiian Shirt.

That and a nice white suit and a Ferrari / Lambo, just about any 80's cheese. Or if doing a 90's loadout a beer gut, pony tail, terrible signing voice and no sense of direction :P

'FireKnife'

I did mention WA as lets face it all the guns they make are just the shell then new bits and a finish to make it a 'whole new gun' :P

Plus the finish on the WAs may be good but they are not worth it at that price.

'FireKnife'

Why the anti WA? looking through your pistols owned there's a manufacturer missing, this new TM is going to be a winner, but it's not going to touch WA in terms of finish/feel/quality, once you've owned one (and it's easy to pick one up for the price of TM nowadays) comment :P

I like the TM 1911 range, I've owned a few, I replaced my WA with TM, I got rid of the TM though bar my detonics which is now endangered since my T2 Coltonics arrived :D, back to 5 WA 1911, what'll be #6 :P

Why the anti WA? looking through your pistols owned there's a manufacturer missing, this new TM is going to be a winner, but it's not going to touch WA in terms of finish/feel/quality, once you've owned one (and it's easy to pick one up for the price of TM nowadays) comment :P

I like the TM 1911 range, I've owned a few, I replaced my WA with TM, I got rid of the TM though bar my detonics which is now endangered since my T2 Coltonics arrived :D, back to 5 WA 1911, what'll be #6 :P

I am not anti-WA, they are just simply too expensive and not worth the $400 price tag the new ones command :P. Personally i am a shooter first and a collector last so i want a gun that is more firepower than finish, just i like the Series 70 and i am happy that TM (best shooters by far) are making one ;)

'FireKnife'

How can you say TM are the best shooters by far if you've never owned a WA?

As i have shot and used WA pistols whilst at games?

That list is what i have owned, in terms of what i have shot and played with you are looking at twice, maybe even three times that amount :P

Personally i just don't find WAs to be the best shooters, yes they feel and look good but what is looking good if a TM for half the price sends a bb that little bit further and with the same or better accuracy?

'FireKnife'

Erm, i can't remember them exactly, one was a 5 inch Infinity, two were 1911A1 variants, the Beretta M1934, a Delta Elite, a M84 and one was the M8045 without the compensator. Some of them i at least got a game with, some only a few shots.

'FireKnife'

Archived