Post formatting 'switch'

That little thingy in the very top-left corner of the light blue box, above the bold 'B'.

When you first type out a post, put in your url code and all that, it's fine and pretty much works in the same way as it ever did before the last update. However, when you click preview to see whether your formatting will display correctly once submitted (as I always do) all the BB code transforms in to an exact preview of the post; then when you hit the switch, it goes totally the opposite way and displays so much code it's ridiculous. Every single piece of text has code around it for font, size, colour and alignment.

Also in the last thread I started (gear and clothing review section) whenever I try to edit the post, it simply ignores my alterations when I click 'submit' and reverts back to exactly the way it was before. Sufficed to say when you're trying to post up something fairly lengthy with a mixture of lots of pictures, text, videos and other things thrown in there, it becomes pretty much impossible to get the end product looking neat and tidy.

Main issue right now: As soon I've preview a post, it's removing all the carriage returns/blank lines. I put them in again, but no matter what I try as soon as I post/preview what I've input, everything's jammed back up together again. Not sure whether it's something to do with putting pictures/videos in the post itself, but it's a bit of a pain truth be told.

• 2 weeks later...