13-year-old commits suicide...

Connery

Lack of Confidence

Depression

i suffer from those, depression is not a funny thing

- mental breakdowns (had 3 of those)

- self harm (did that a lot)

still, im in a good mood today :D

my mum thinks i self harm, just cos i test out my knioves to see hgow sharp they are...

self harm though is not cool

i think we can dispell with any attempts to glean any logic from the chap's reasons for doing what he did.

It made sense in his head, so I suppose thats all that ultimately matters.

heyho and lackaday- least he didn't shoot up a shopping centre and blame it on Grand Theft Auto.

Give anything a name and it becomes a "condition".

Guess what we all have the human condition. Some live, some die. Oh no wait!

EVERYONE DIES!

People die every second for reasons they can't help. That I care about. Somone dying because they neglect to learn the basics of biology? Nay.. the basics of LIFE itself? I care not. Just like those people that think it's clever to point replica guns at armed police officers.. if you ignore common sense you will probably not reach an old enough age to die of natural causes. Or reproduce.

Shiznit happens eh?.

Give anything a name and it becomes a "condition".

Guess what we all have the human condition. Some live, some die. Oh no wait!

EVERYONE DIES!

People die every second for reasons they can't help. That I care about. Somone dying because they neglect to learn the basics of biology? Nay.. the basics of LIFE itself? I care not. Just like those people that think it's clever to point replica guns at armed police officers.. if you ignore common sense you will probably not reach an old enough age to die of natural causes. Or reproduce.

Shiznit happens eh?.

:blink:

Well.. it's true. Apart from me obviously, I'll live forever, as forver for me is relative for as long as I live.

People love using human death to leap on their high horse. If you can;t laugh about death then you'll be forever be living in fear of it. It's inevitable for 100% of people. If you allow it to happen in a stupid way, expect people to laugh.

My funeral will be hawaiian shirts-only, happy music steel drums, veggie BBQ, laughs and jokes. To be blunt I WANT people to laugh about me when I die, making people miserable isn't my style, and frankly I'll be dead, I won't care if somone's "insensitive" if my family don;t like it they didn't really know me :P

Joeking27 wrote

We kind of do mate, they all end up with jobs in the House of Commons.

That symptom occurs in the US too... Idiots slacking in the Senate & the House of Representatives (in both Republican & Democratic Parties)... :rolleyes:

The Chinese kid committed suicide when someone turned-off the electric power to his computer....

Or

The Chinese kid has the flu & decided to "power-cycle" himself to clear the virus infection....

Your pretty callous and insensitive.  Ever hear of Depression?  When someone has a mental illness they aren't working on all cylinders, common sense is not functioning, reality is a pain, hopelessness and fustration is is a heavy weight, life is a burden. 

And they can be very dangerous, they may not only kill themselves, but they may kill family members and friends first.  Is that funnier now?

Heck, 7/8th of the people in airsoft have mental issues (including me) and a majority of it is ADHD.

Its really not funny...

Did you ever read my post you dumb *fruitcage*?

I found it funny that a kids friend died, IN GAME, AS IN NOT IN REAL LIFE, and he took his own life to try and meet up with him, sorry, but people like that don't get any sympathy from me, give me a good giggle though.

Hey Rob15,

Don't want to embarrass you...but you can have a big brotherly hug anytime you need one. :)

erm, i dont need one atm :) im in a stupidly good mood and been having so much fun its untrue :D

anyway, last time i was self harming some girls from school helped me out :D

they told him to stop being pathetic or he'd never get a shag.

well, at least they would if it'd been me (not that I self-harm- nothing against it, just not my bag baby- closest I came to it was smoking and drinking stupid amounts, but both these have been soundly knocked on the head- only self-harm I do now in the figurative sense is trying to battle through two ton of Homeland Insecurity immigration papers and trying to compete against indelicately upgraded US airsoft guns while stubbornly refusing to go above what I consider to be "sane" limits :) )

They probably said "oh rob15, you poor chap, you are so tragic and mysterious, what with all that blood all over the place, here, let me look after you, we will be great friends, and I shall transfer my desire to play nurse from my dollies unto you, and you will develop an unseemly crush which I shall reject while secretly basking in the "unwanted" attention, while shagging your best mate and/or the chap at school you really hate.

well, just guessing really...

they told him to stop being pathetic or he'd never get a shag.

well, at least they would if it'd been me (not that I self-harm- nothing against it, just not my bag baby- closest I came to it was smoking and drinking stupid amounts, but both these have been soundly knocked on the head- only self-harm I do now in the figurative sense is trying to battle through two ton of Homeland Insecurity immigration papers and trying to compete against indelicately upgraded US airsoft guns while stubbornly refusing to go above what I consider to be "sane" limits :) )

They probably said "oh rob15, you poor chap, you are so tragic and mysterious, what with all that blood all over the place, here, let me look after you, we will be great friends, and I shall transfer my desire to play nurse from my dollies unto you, and you will develop an unseemly crush which I shall reject while secretly basking in the "unwanted" attention, while shagging your best mate and/or the chap at school you really hate.

well, just guessing really...

er, NO ;) not like that :waggle:

anyway, as i got older i learnt to control myself more unlike someone Enzo cough :rolleyes: now i can just about control my mental breakdowns :)

Can we ban all stupid people from life?

Well, I know for a fact that the US have been doing so.

What they used to do was send them to other countries as "tourists".

But they came back.

So, they sent em all to Texas, but one excaped and became President.

(This is a joke you anti-anti-americans. First amendment and all.)

Well, I know for a fact that the US have been doing so.

What they used to do was send them to other countries as "tourists".

But they came back.

So, they sent em all to Texas, but one excaped and became President.

(This is a joke you anti-anti-americans. First amendment and all.)

Crude, unfunny and with a gratiuitously trite Bush bash...

but...

I'll allow it!

As for C_H's story...does that mean he's been hurt in the past?

Who was it? :P

Not quite such a big deal but I understand that people have been auctioning off World of Warcraft 2 (or whatever) weapons on eBay for real money.

The deal is that there are now, apparently, full-time treasure-hunters playing WoW2 in the hope of collecting junk which other people will be prepared to pay for in real money to help complete their on-line quests.

What a world, eh?

There's already a WoW2?!?!?!  WoW1 hasn't even been out a year yet!  Holy cow.

And items from games have been sold off on EBay since EQ.  It's nothing new.

There wouldn't be WoW2, there would just be new expansions.

And as for auctioning stuff, yes, it has been going for ages, search for rune scape, lineage, daoc, eve, etc etc ...

Archived