Emoticon quick list filter

So a lot of users use emoticons ... now that we have the site updated, I've noticed that the emoticons immediately available while posting on the forum is a list of some of the least commonly used ones. I'm not sure how it is for everyone else (though I'm guessing it is the same for everyone), but the quick list that shows up when I click on the emoticon button is this:

4070456.jpeg (and clicking the arrow to the right reveals more uncommonly used emoticons).

May I suggest that the emoticon quick list that first shows up be revised to actually have the commonly used emoticons, or allow users to define in their own accounts a list of emoticons that show up? These seem a whole lot more useful than the ones included above:

4129405.jpeg

Sorry, I had to break the above response into mutiple posts because of the forum limit on number of emoticons used per post. But basically, the above three posts are what I would consider common emoticons that would be helpful to have in the quicklist. Thank you for your consideration. ^_^

-Corps

Edited by uscmCorps
  • 4 weeks later...