VFC HK416 - battery stock compatability ?

The Original SaXoN

This is my first AR pattern rifle (excusable as it's HK and not a dirty,dirty M4/M16 :bleh:)

So, will any battery stock that fits TM/G+P/CA et al M4/16 derivative fit, or are there only certain ones that will work?

Also if there are any recomendations on which stocks to get I would appreciate it. I'm after one that fits a 9.6 and not LiPo.

Thanks in advance

I assume that you've either bought the latest generation VFC HK416 or rewired one to the rear?

I've only used a Nunchuck 9.6 in a VLTOR style stock before, worked quite well but was fiddly to install.

I don't know what you have against LiPo's, but a 7.4v 800-1000mah in the stock tube is your best option. Works a treat in mine!

I dont know how big a gent you are,

Well, the only place you will find me without my top hat and monocle is in bed, in the twin room I share with my wife.

I've decided to go with the HurricanE 417(ish) stock.

I'm now having mag issues as my PMAGs dont work and the only other mags I have are for my G36's, do the EMAG's work as I quite fancy those but I can't imagine them working if the P's dont ?

Oh and to top it all off the gearbox has locked up !

ok, no need to get your knickers in a twist, how about,

The Magpul emag was designed for the HK416 and L85, due the slightly different magwell profile to a regular AR.

What i can say is they fit my 416, which is not a VFC HK416 DX, but its the same shape, uses the same hop unit and gearbox,mag catch etc...

p1000411x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived