Looking for Beta Testers. VSR/BAR 10 users apply

DangerWerx

Hey guys,

Its been awhile since I announced my vsr-10 hop up levers. My first batch was a bag of mixed results, so I had to go back and tweak a few things about it. The CQB Valve and Mp9 barrels then took my main attention and the levers went on the back burner.

Fast forward a few months and my work slate has been mostly cleared and I have pulled this back out to the main light. After a few tweaks, the prints were sent off to be prototyped and I am now looking for other opinions ( aside from my own)

Anyways.

I am looking for 15-20 beta testers who;

- Have a fingered hop up rubber installed or on hand. (optional)

- Can take a baseline grouping of shots with stock hop up arms. ( with hop up settings recorded)

- Can install the hop up lever

- Take notes and record results. (again, with hop up settings)

- Report back findings.

Now, I cannot offer any of you monetary compensation, but what I can do is offer to let you keep the beta arms and also send a production arm when they are ready.

If you are interested,

Shoot me a PM with the following info..

Name:

Vsr-10 or Bar-10:

Current FPS:

BB Weight(s) used:

Upgrades:

As I am in the USA, I will be favoring those who are local to me. This does not mean I will not be sending them abroad.

Shipping will be covered by myself.

And so, Any takers?

- Dave

* Mods, if this post is inappropriate for this forum, please excuse my actions.

HI! I dont own a VSR myself, but I wanna be the first (at least on this forum) to congratulate you on both having the ingenuity to make your own parts and having players test them out to get feedback and make your product better. Airsoft companies in general could take a lesson.

I wish you all the success in the world!

HI! I dont own a VSR myself, but I wanna be the first (at least on this forum) to congratulate you on both having the ingenuity to make your own parts and having players test them out to get feedback and make your product better. Airsoft companies in general could take a lesson.

I wish you all the success in the world!

Thanks! I just think it is better to hold off a product, even if it means 2-3 months of delay, to make something that just plain works the first time. I know I hate it when I have to wait for gen 2 or 3 of a model before I can use it as intended. Why should people be used as paying test subjects? Well, I feel this way about physical goods at least.

As always.... I'm in :)

Good Hunting ;)

Haha!

You already had a lever earmarked. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

DangerWerx: I was one of the guys who bought some of your first batch :D , and one thing that i noticed from that batch was that they werent all exactly alligned.

But that didnt matter had a friend who could file them and we took off the pin that met the hopuprubber.

Once that was done we used a H-nub between the lever and hopup and man it was sweet.

Small right hook thanks to the wind but they all hit their mark. :D :D :D :D :D

The first batch gave my sons BAR10, the ability to go beyond 0.30g

The extra lift, means he now uses 0.36g GUARDER and has brilliant trajectory considering the gun is just under 400fps (chrono'd with 0.20g)

He uses the 9ball VSR hop rubber. Rest of the rifle is stock JG.

Looking forward to the MK2

DANGERWERX FTW!

Good Hunting ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived