Ballistic Tsunami's WE-Tech AK-74UN GBBR HD Video Review

I can't not do this... Kinda douchy move to post a new thread AND promote your own thread in the existing AK review thread... Either do one or the other man. And also given your track record with videos and threads here I find it hard to watch and/or take seriously... I did not watch the video review.

No me gusta.

"Dog Tag Airsoft provided this AEG for review purposes"

Plus, the MGS4 music doesn't really work with the action at the start of the video.

Plus this should all be moved to the other thread at best.

What can I say? Being on camera is harder than it looks. Hope you enjoyed the review.

I can't not do this... Kinda douchy move to post a new thread AND promote your own thread in the existing AK review thread... Either do one or the other man. And also given your track record with videos and threads here I find it hard to watch and/or take seriously... I did not watch the video review.

No me gusta.

"Dog Tag Airsoft provided this AEG for review purposes"

Plus, the MGS4 music doesn't really work with the action at the start of the video.

Plus this should all be moved to the other thread at best.

Douchy move? I simply made this post so that it would be easy to access vs thumbing to page 6 of the other thread.

Annotated the "AEG." What can I say? Being on camera isn't as easy as it looks. Thanks for the heads up. As for the music, I like it.

what a bunch of haters. This was a good review..nice and detailed.

Not sure if detailed...

Because there was no mention of how wrongly-cast that potmetal part is.

img2378v.jpg

Also, he said 30 rounds, when the mag holds even more.

He mentioned "realism"...but he did not talk about realism.

Edited by adadqgg

Not sure if detailed...

Because there was no mention of how wrongly-cast that potmetal part is.

img2378v.jpg

Also, he said 30 rounds, when the mag holds even more.

He mentioned "realism"...but he did not talk about realism.

Felt like a real AK to me having handled one, granted it wasn't the UN variant. And for the picture what's wrong exactly? How many rounds does the mag hold? I'll annotate the video.

Felt like a real AK to me having handled one, granted it wasn't the UN variant. And for the picture what's wrong exactly? How many rounds does the mag hold? I'll annotate the video.

You should just read through this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/199502-we-aks-74un-first-impressions-pic-heavy/