Haley Strategic on airsoft

Billy Bob the Sniper

So, wait, are the cool kids calling the SCARs by just their Mark designation, now?

Nah, we still call them a waste of Belgium's time :P

But really i see the point as to why people use airsoft instead of real rounds, especially when you can unload a whole pistol magazine of BBs for the same price as two .45ACP rounds and up close ranges it is even harder to achieve good accuracy with airsoft due to the lower velocities, making you work more for it.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those unaware AR-15 is often ill regarded even in real steel circles. At least half of them are as bad as or worse than the worst airsofters.

You should check out m4carbine.net or lightfighter. They don't mess around; very honest and blunt. Lots of ex-mil and LEO on those forums.

So, wait, are the cool kids calling the SCARs by just their Mark designation, now?

Cool kids don't use MK16 anymore, its all about the SOPMOD M4 block II now.

What exactly is the criticism of AR15.com? Is it their attitudes and prejudices? Is their technical info all wrong?

Where else on the internet can you shoot the sh*t with Mark Larue, and lots of other gun industry and media guys?

• 2 weeks later...
Cool kids don't use MK16 anymore, its all about the SOPMOD M4 block II now.

Irrelevant. When was I ever asking what the guys in SOCOM are playing with?

Also, the Block II's optics package sucks. Aimpoint and ACOG > EoTech and Spectre, if for no other reason than the Mk17 can't break the Block I optics, but half the Block II optics break when they're looked at funny and the other half can't (or couldn't until they were redesigned) take the recoil impulse of the Mk17.

Reminds be of a scene from Happ Madison, When billey pees his pants and all of a suden everyone thought it was cool to ###### yourself, so all the kids got on the bus soaked in their own ######.

I have to admit though, people here are really going to overthink this.

Why didnt we see some GBB Pistols, those are the most realistic ones anyways.

Archived