Beta Project Tactical AK AEG

dview

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O...M...G... Costa would be proud

Personally I would just use an M4 flash hider and a Polimer lower handguard to keep the weight a bit lower, but that AK is simply gorgeous, would be perfect if in the future KWA made it with their recoil bolt lock features... :drool:

No problems with importing airsoft guns to my country (aside from customs raping my wallet) but more the useless techs around me (yes, im useless too :lol: ) and the fact I like installing a tightbore and flat hop mod to my guns now that ICS M4s have spoiled me like Paris Hilton :( whish this gun is as easy to take apart as a G&G RK103 and has a quick spring change for useless mechs like me...

Just realized again... i might be asking too much from this new gun :lol:

Considering you've got a CTR on there and a pretty fancy rail system, I reckon that's quite a good price. Definitely a candidate for an AFG right up the front there, looks nice.

Add an Iron Airsoft M320 on the rails. That visualisation has been leaving me drooling for some time now :P

I think in the end....I'm still going to finish mine.

There are a few small details they left off:

1. Bolt doesn't look like it can travel all the way back.

2. Selector is wrong - bolt will not lock back.

3. Mag catch is wrong, not ambi.

4. Receiver is a bit off (AKM, not filled in like Saiga receivers)

That's just me nitpicking, but overall I'm surprised they got it so accurately. The fact they're using a stick battery means the upper receiver is hollow, and makes me believe the fake bolt is something of an LCT-style.

Still I might pick one up for...comparison's sake. Doesn't mean I'm still not ###### off XD.

Considering you've got a CTR on there and a pretty fancy rail system, I reckon that's quite a good price. Definitely a candidate for an AFG right up the front there, looks nice.

Now that I have run some numbers, Ill admit the price isnt bad: using Cyma and ACM parts (including the CTR stock) and quality paint, this gun would cost around 260$ to build. Not counting the hours of work, obviously.

but its interesting how fast this one came to be. the magk has only been popular for a few months.

More like a few years. It's just that almost noone has build a replica before you guys.

OH MY GOD NO.

BETA PROJECT YOU *fruitcage* *fruitcage*TARDS.

Holy *fruitcage* there is no way they came up with that without trolling me and Noveske's build threads...I can't believe they finished their MAG-K before me.

*cries in corner*

Actually this is one of many project Beta Project has been working on for almost a year now. I first heard about it in January.

As I just told him via PM, I would have told him if I could. NDA's preclude me from doing so.

I think people should generally assume that if something is cool and sell-able, sooner or later it'll probably be made into airsoft. I own quite a few one of a kind guns, and more that were at one time, one of a kind guns. If a market exists for a certain airsoft replica, chances are good you'll see it eventually. There's quite a lot of secret projects on the books at different manufacturers that I know about but can't share. And historically, sharing has bitten me in the @$$ before. So I just don't now. I don't think this takes anything away from Noveske's and anzriptide859's achievements. They're still the first to make these in airsoft form, and theirs are arguably more accurate than this commercial piece.

Archived