Beta Project Tactical AK AEG

dview

Part of the point for me and Noveske was to take something pretty obscure/hard to replicate in the airsoft world and make it one of a kind; with BP's offering, that appeal is gone (unless BP does a limited run only). The MAG-K is definitely one of the hardest projects to work on due to its nature, and I am intrigued BP decided to do this project in the first place; not every company dedicates so much effort into a one-off project by a real steel shooting "superstar", if you will.

Now, if BP came out with an AK MIAD, I'd jump all over that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am intrigued BP decided to do this project in the first place; not every company dedicates so much effort into a one-off project by a real steel shooting "superstar", if you will.

They mentioned their interest in doing it ... and when they did I gave them a nudge to follow through and see the project to its completion. A lot of these Airsoft manufacturers surf military websites and news forums in an attempt to stay current and keeping up with trends. Some prefer old school guns, some like contemporary ones. The guys at Beta Project tend to like doing guns from all different genres that they find personally interesting. This AK caught their eye and attention just as it did for many potential consumers. They simply had the means to make it and so they did.

Grindstone: those are PTS parts. Not ACM.

Part of the point for me and Noveske was to take something pretty obscure/hard to replicate in the airsoft world and make it one of a kind; with BP's offering, that appeal is gone (unless BP does a limited run only). The MAG-K is definitely one of the hardest projects to work on due to its nature

Nature of being expensive?

Archived