Beta Project Tactical AK AEG

dview

Wow. That is almost a direct copy of Noveske's dual handle design - he welded his on a LCT bolt too.

I still enjoy a full bolt though - they should've come up with a way to mount the battery in the stock.

I agree, in fact, it would have been very easy for them, back wired gearbox+hole in the tube+lipo= instant win, It would have been nice if they used a full bolt like the G&G RK103 series... well, I will keep waiting :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone from BP is reading this_ you should totally sell the double-bolt and the receiver with M4 stock adapter separately, as accesories. Not to talk about a cheaper version with a normal M4 stock and regular handguard, so people can buy it for 220-250 and decide what accesories they want on their particular gun.

Butter futter nutter!

Don't worry, azn, I got you covered! ;)

I wonder what RPS it gets because that sounded like it was straining pretty hard in the video. Of course I don't know the battery mAh/chemistry/charge level/etc so maybe it'll be better with a better battery...

I have had excellent experiences with Cyma AKs. The gear boxes have been consistently well made, robust, and with good QC. The finish on the Cyma AK's weren't entirely authentic, but since these are mostly painted over anyway, that'd be a non-issue for me. For the price and with all the accessories, this is about right.

Hm well I hope just wishing it is using a LCT body hah! Would be so awesome if I could get daytonagun into this. I hope the internals are decent just so I can get a good run out of them before they go into the hole.

Ehobby released their video on this.

Also what mount and flashlight is that ? or the one that is pictured with travis haley's gun. I want to replicate it har har

Archived