Crye Woodland Pants Group Buy

oliverlove

Gents, I am setting up a group buy from Crye Precision for a set of their combat pants in US woodland. These are special order and we need at least 20 people to buy them.

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-APRCPE0232R/G3-Combat-Pants%E2%84%A2

If you are interested, please post here. Currently the price will stay at $202 per pair, as we accrue more buyers the price might go down.

Cheers,

Bear

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nasty, the order is for the G3 pants simply with a different pattern fabric. They are ordering Mil-spec US Woodland camo fabric.

Shirts - I haven't even started that idea yet. If this works out well, i will prob set up that next.

Frog - My contact is a woman named Bethany. Money will not be sent to me, it will go directly to the company, and then they will ship the pants out to you. I am simply gathering a group of people to order simultaneously.

Nasty, the order is for the G3 pants simply with a different pattern fabric. They are ordering Mil-spec US Woodland camo fabric.

Copy that. So the stretch material around the knees will be Woodland patterned, or the solid green? That's what I'm asking, sorry I worded it poorly before.

I'm down on the list :)

As far as I know, the stretch material is olive looking at past production exmaples.

BigAl- MTP is a restricted pattern like AOR1/2 so if crye did have the material and could make it, they wouldn't be allowed to sell it to you.

It all looks the same after a while anyway :P

Frog - My contact is a woman named Bethany. Money will not be sent to me, it will go directly to the company, and then they will ship the pants out to you. I am simply gathering a group of people to order simultaneously.

Sounds legit, I'm down.

We do ship internationally as well, and use FedEx. We also will work with your preferred freight forwarder to get a shipment to you. The customer is responsible for any duties and taxes. We are not able to process credit cards issued through foreign banks. We will accept wire transfers which can be arranged by contacting a sales representative. We do not accept PayPal.

From their website.

-Piano

Hold off on sending any money!!! I'll give you guys a date to send as soon as I have everyone in order. They won't start procuring the fabric/making them until we have 20 pairs on order. So, I have to submit a list of names and sizes before they will do anything.

Watch here for details as this comes together!

-The stretch fabric will be Olive, not woodland, sorry.

-BigAl, if you can find a HUGE roll of MTP, I'll set it up! :)

-Shirts might be next on the list, also in woodland. (if we can gather enough buyers)

Ok, so to be completly honest I wasn't prepared for the outpouring of interested, neither was Crye! I have no idea how they are going to set up payments online as they have no option for woodland. They are working on setting up a solution to this.

I expected a call today for estimated wait time and I didn't receive one.

I'll post here as soon as I know.

THOSE OF YOU THAT DO WANT PANTS, I NEED YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR SIZE.

Archived