Crye Woodland Pants Group Buy

oliverlove

Hi Oliver,

We can do this custom Woodland order for you here with a 10 week lead time.

Can I please get your full contact info and address, as well as the styles

and sizing and then I can provide you with a quote for the Woodland

garments.

Thanks a billion!

~Bethany Austin

Gents, if you are at all serious about this please post up!! Current cost are $202 for reg. pants on the website. I would assume somewhere close to that price within $50?

This is 6 months in the making, get on board!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the game plan is this. Everyone will make out payment to Crye and send it to me, either a check or a money order. I will then send them all in at once so there is no confusion. The order will then be sent to me, and I will send them to you all.

There will be a shipping fee added for the effort on this end.

Shirts are good to go! :busted_blue: Include sizes for those as well!

Current cost are $202 for reg. pants on the website. I would assume somewhere close to that price within $50?

Just to clarify, what do you mean by "close to that price within $50"? Are you saying that based on your discussions with Beth and the interest shown so far that we are looking at an estimated discount in the neighborhood of $50 (meaning a purchase price of $152) if everyone who showed interest actually commits?

Gents, this is a very high end product that they are producing on a limited run for us.

If no one is actually interested then, I will simply say thanks, but no thanks.

You guys are asking if the hand built Ferrari is going to be on sale, or do I have to pay full price.

The price will change based on how many people actually commit. They cannot give me a firm price until we know how many they are making.

What Touchette said. You're asking people to commit a considerable amount of money without knowing what we need to spend. For some people that $50 might be the deal breaker as to whether they get these or not. That $50 also probably determines whether I can commit to buy a shirt as well, so I'd like to know roughly what the final price is before I commit.

I've worked heavily with Crye when getting products in the past, and Bethany in particular. If you say "if we order x-amount of shirts and x-amount of pants, what would the final price per piece be", they'll tell you.

• 1 month later...

Archived