'User Content' Search not up to date

Just a quick one, I know the search database is being retrofitted but there doesn't seem to be a mention of this yet.

Basically for myself and everyone else I've tried, the 'Find Content' option when hovering the mouse on someone's username is not displaying up to date results. Mine from the example linked is only showing 07 October as my latest post whereas I have posted (too) many times since then, including this post which will more than likely not show up.

[searchInKey]=&userMode=content"]http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=1251&sid=3b18272b7dd550de929be6e50181b3f7&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

Thanks Arnie, I might have to find some whisky based contentment now...

Edited by Samm

I've tried it too and can see the same problem. It's going to be down to the new search engine not updating its own indexes properly I'd imagine however as far as I can tell we've got it set up correctly. I've raised a ticket with Invision and hopefully they'll know more about possible issues with the system than me.

The problem seems to have returned unfortunately, your posts and mine for the last few days are not showing up in my searches though the User Content option or using the main search function for all posts under a specific author.

Now back in the office so can check. I've repaired the admin/group and flag icons, as they went awol in the last update.

Update: Think I've cracked it, permissions would not allow the job to run as I think I had it cron'd to run as the wrong user (and the files I created were owned by root, not this account username). It should update correctly now in a few mins and then overnight. Database is set to update itself at 0400hrs, it's currently 1800hrs (ish) server time, that should mean in 10 hours time it'll update the indexes itself and not die in the process.

Lets see how it works out.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems to have cropped up again, my posts only date up to 2nd December using the My Content option.

In my profile, the short list of post previews is up to date but using the advanced search the latest post only goes up to 20nd Nov! Very odd.

Edited by Samm