You know you've been playing airsoft for too long...

aznriptide859

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolfpack, I can only imagine what would have transpired if you disassemble a kalashnikov variant in front of them.

When you have 3 dboys kalashes next to you on the bed, and everything but your uniforms on one side of the bed.

Wait a minute, I haven't been playing airsoft...

.....When you tell the girlfriend that your newly purchased genuine EoTech is just some £30 replica toy given by a friend.

--------------------------------

Girlfriend: 'What's this? '

' Oh... um, _____(name a friend) just gave me this, a replica gun sight, it's only 30 quid'

Girlfriend ' is that so? Who gave you this you say?'

' ______ (friend's name) Call him if you want'

Girlfriend ' ............oh, btw, You forgot to close the paypal transactions page this morning, you left in a hurry '

That's about the biggest mistake i ever made in my life. damn, i almost shorted my brain trying to figure a cover up in under 10 seconds.

And i failed. So by the end of the day, there're two angry girlfriend, a angry friend who thought you just sold him to cover your own @ss, and a poor lad forced to surrender his secret piggy bank.

When you don't need to slow down.

It was on a turn, so i had no choice and trust me it is a bugger to see, from what i can work out it is a SIG P250 or something similar. Stupid small pistol on poster :P

Though i can spot a 1911 a mile off ;)

'FireKnife'

Though my gf thinks I'm like some kinda gun toting rain man.

The number of times i have been watching a film with the GF only for me to say, 'i want one of those' for her to respond 'i don't care' is about 100+ now :P

When we first went out we saw RED, she thought i meant the cars / houses / other things, when i explained my hobby to her she went 'oh ok fair enough, but wouldn't that cost a lot?' :D

Actually that reminds me to try and build a Para GI now.

'FireKnife'

It makes me happy every time my gf says 'I want that one too', then a bit sad as I realise I'll probably end up paying for it XD

Well i have to make do with the phrase 'i would love to play a game but not if i have to deal with any kind of do or die idiots', clearly she won't be coming due to the *rickroll* heads at my local site :P

'FireKnife'

You can always offer to stay at home

Considering i could achieve my 'get laid at a skirmish / event' award i don't think so :P

She isn't right in the head, I swear.

She is with you, enough said :P

But hey mine doesn't really like guns that much yet first time she get her hands on one and i corrected her grip for the safety she did well for a begineer, i am afraid to show her what i can do in case i scare her off (well it has been over a year and a half so she knows me by now ;)).

'FireKnife'

Considering i could achieve my 'get laid at a skirmish / event' award i don't think so :P

Pics or it didn't happen. Come on you were all thinking it

Anyways my better half doesn't mind plugging holes in paper targets but doesn't like the simulating war side of airsoft so is happy to stay at home

...You all have very forgiving girlfriend...

Maybe she's not the right one for me.... too bad my local site is just one big sausage club and the few times pretty women or girls ever showed up they were just stitting there painting each others' nails.

Double Check, browser window closed.

Pics or it didn't happen. Come on you were all thinking it

Anyways my better half doesn't mind plugging holes in paper targets but doesn't like the simulating war side of airsoft so is happy to stay at home

I will try for a tasteful angle, though it will be at a ###### site i have been to, that way if i get thrown out i wont be going back, two wins in one day :P

Though your better half sounds like mine, can but a round through paper any day of the week but just not wanting to put up with the guys covered in 'the latest real world gearz' because she thinks they take it too seriously, which is bad as the local has too many guys like that, seriously should go check out their 'we are the masters of the universe' forum they have :P

'FireKnife'

Archived