SWAPS: no

SPLITS: no

COST: £330 ono

DELIVERY METHOD: insured post (PF 48hr)

DELIVERY COST: included

PAYMENT: paypal / bank transfer

SEND OVERSEAS: no

EXTRA INFO:

I've had this rifle for ages and it never gets used. So rather than me sitting on it, it's time to let someone else enjoy this beauty of a rifle.

It's an 8mm Marushin Garand with a real wood stock. Never skirmished and hasn't seen a shot fired in anger in a long long time. All fully functioning (just tested her).

Gas Blow back that uses clips.... Full of that clack clack clack.... ping!! goodness. A truly superb piece of WW2 replica loveliness. Real wood stock, full metal construction.

Comes with 11 clips in total. Does run on propane.

The stock has a couple of wear marks on it, but nothing serious. The metal parts are un-marked, save the wear you'd expect from the mechanism going backwards and forwards.

I've ran some 0.2g BB's through it (some supplied), but in truth it would benefit from some heavier ammo as it does tend to shoot them a bit skyward, but range and accuracy are decent enough. We're not talking VSR Laser type accuracy, but you could hit what your pointing at.

Perfect for a WW2 loadout. Not overly practical for skirmishing because the clips do ping out like the real thing. And they only hold 8 rounds.... And they can only be changed when all 8 are spent...... like the real thing.

If you want that WW2 Mil-Sim experience then this is just possibly the closest thing you'll get to using a real one.

But it is as sexy as hell and a great period piece to just fondle at your leisure.

Genuinely getting a little scarce now.

I can be contacted via PM.

Cheers for looking.

Rob.

***edit***

Usual VCRA conditions apply.

PIC_CHOORZ!

IMG_0617.jpg

Here's showing the wear marks on the stock.

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

The rest of it!

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

Apologies for the picture quality....iPhone.

Archived