North Face, Express, and American Eagle Jackets For sale

kilo_64

Hey everyone,

I have for sale 5 jackets. I need to get rid of them because I am moving and have too many jackets so my loss is your gain. Christmas is coming and these will make great presents fo anyone. I need to get rid of these as soon as possible. ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 States!

The first picture shows the Express jacket to the left and the AE Peacoat to the right.

Express jacket - brand new with tags never worn, gray, softshell outside, 7 pockets, removable hood, and quilted inner layer, size Medium $100 shipped

AE peacoat - worn a couple of times before purchasing new peacoat and washed (never worn again), black, 4 pockets, size Small $50 shipped

SNC11518.jpg

The second picture shows North Face Varius Guide Triclimate jacket to the right and North Face Apex Softshell to the left.

NF Varius Guide - SOLD

NF Apex - brand new with tags never worn, black and gray, 4 pockets, Apex, non-removable hood, fleece lining, size Large $120 shipped

SNC11520.jpg

The third picture shows North Face Evoke Triclimate jacket to the right and North Face Solar Prodigy jack to the left.

NF Evoke - used a couple of times and washed, blue and black, 6 pockets, Hyvent DL, reinforced shoulders and elbows, VINTAGE and RARE, removable hood, able to zip in liner, size Large $125

NF Solar Prodigy - brand new with tags never worn, black, 10 pockets, RECCO rescue system, Hyvent, padded reinforced shoulders and elbows, RARE, removable hood, insulated liner, size Medium $200

SNC11526.jpg

All the North Face Jackets I have are authentic guaranteed, and these models are ones you will not find at any storefront anymore because they are vintage and rare and these models were the more expensive ones especially the Solar Prodigy which features the RECCO avalanche rescue system.

The jackets prices are listed below again:

American Eagle Peacoat $50 shipped

Express Softshell Jacket $100 shipped

North Face Varius Guide Triclimate Jacket SOLD

North Face Apex Softshell Jacket $120 shipped

North Face Evoke Triclimate Jacket $125 shipped

North Face Solar Prodigy Jacket $200 shipped

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, $550 and you take the whole lot, shipped to your front door if you live in the lower 48 states.

These prices are extremely low for these jackets because I have too many jackets and I cannot wear all of them. So my loss is your gain.

If purchase before December 15th, I can ship on December 16th. If purchased after the 15th, I will resume shipped on the 19th.

Archived