New to the forum and new to airsoft

Patrol Base don't sell G&P anymore and going for a Gucci gun when you're on a budget like the OP is, not a good idea, A bog standard M4RIS or M4CQBR would probably be his best bet but it's up to the OP and I'm sure when it comes the time he will ask for our input.

Johnsons of Leeds is just like any other Military surplus shop, nothing to write home about and far better options available online, especially when it comes to footwear.

Ooooh, well thats me told then.

Point the first. At PB 3 days ago, they had them in then. - How do you suggest 'Gucci gun', it's a hell of a fine make and the price seems pretty good for what your getting.

Point the second. JoL seem pretty good compared to others, clearly your an expert on mil surplus stores.

The issue being, as / when the fine chappie was home from Scotland he could have look at a fairly local place and try things out before using t'interweb.

I meant Gucci in terms of all the fine Magpul additions, which add significantly to the price, whereas the OP can buy a standard model to start off and upgrade as and when he has the money or inclination to do so.

Johnsons are okay don't get me wrong but they don't have a particularly large selection of kit, especially if you're going for a specific look, granted some of thier kit is cheap as chips but clothing especially footwear in my opinion is probably the most important part of making sure you have a fun day, nothing worse than feeling soggy and cold after half an hour and knowing that you're going to feel that way all day.

Soldier of fortune have an excellent selection for the look the OP is going for, they're not the cheapest to be sure but they have a vast range and flecktarn as well do a great range.

Archived