Airsoft PKM at Evike!

Agent47

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding rails on a PKM... I don't think there is any real way to make a PKM high-speed, low-drag.

Chuck a wood kit in with that and I'm all over it like a fat kid on a cup cake! Looking foward to this one.... now the whole "semi only" problem New Zealand has...

I don't know how often you play, but it sounds like you could probably go for a good month or so before reloading :D

D*mn you A&K, for pushing me back into electric guns...

:)

Someone make a drop-in kit...

• 4 weeks later...

Would this be the same one Echo1 have been showing at SHOT SHOW, just re branded as usual?

How much do you all rekon this will be when it hits the UK £500 or more?

?500-?600. You'll most probably have to buy it from Taiwangun, and knowing them they'll slap a PLN3000 price tag on it, add shipping on top of that (not sure how much, IIRC shipping large boxes of stuff to Belgium set me back around PLN40-PLN60). Now 1 GBP costs 5.20 PLN or thereabouts. Good things - VAT included (and at our standard "highway robbery" 23% rate).

Well I better get saving then, Getting it from HK might be an option:

Land warrior have the 'Echo 1' m240 for 725 quid, it retails for $750 in the US and about £420 shipped from HK, without 'echo 1' re-branding.

By using that it could be got anywhere from £400 - £700+

And then ill have to buy a wood kit, and a sling, and weather it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Mister adadqgg, could you please point out any airsoft product made out of cast iron? that would be great.

Btw here is a wikipedia article about cast iron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_iron

adadqqq comes from the age of the "Great leap forward"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward#Backyard_furnaces

Mister adadqgg, could you please point out any airsoft product made out of cast iron? that would be great.

Btw here is a wikipedia article about cast iron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_iron

Why should I?

:huh:

I was hoping that those parts can be aluminum or cast iron if manufacturer wanted to save money.

Also what did you think brittle ferrous metal that were used in really old Classic Army M4 were?

Do not pretend you know everything.

Why should I?

:huh:

I was hoping that those parts can be aluminum or cast iron if manufacturer wanted to save money.

Also what did you think brittle ferrous metal that were used in really old Classic Army M4 were?

Do not pretend you know everything.

You are one of the most small-minded, childish, impolite and arrogant human beings I have ever met on Arnies or on the internet as a whole for that manner... Yet you revel in these aforementioned properties as if they are qualities to have and cherish in one's life.

The material, or "brittle ferrous metal" you refer to, they frequently use in airsoft guns, now and in the past, to save money is not cast-iron but "Zamac" or "Zamak" .

An alloy made up from zinc as the base metal and added copper, aluminum and magnesium. Widely used in the toy industry and related manufacturing.

You are one of the most small-minded, childish, impolite and arrogant human beings I have ever met on Arnies or on the internet as a whole for that manner... Yet you revel in these aforementioned properties as if they are qualities to have and cherish in one's life.

I have seen far worse. Majority comes from Chinese blog sites...

My god they take trolling to another level...

The material, or "brittle ferrous metal" you refer to, they frequently use in airsoft guns, now and in the past, to save money is not cast-iron but "Zamac" or "Zamak" .

An alloy made up from zinc as the base metal and added copper, aluminum and magnesium. Widely used in the toy industry and related manufacturing.

So mad...

I was referring to ferrous metal. Your Zamak is ferrous?

ancient-aliens-guy-big-hair-giorgio-tsoukalos.jpeg

Not saying it is not ferrous...

I was hoping for something that either shines or rust correctly INSTEAD of zamak.

the older parts weren't cast iron. they were monkey metal with scraps of ferrous metal chucked in.

What did you think ferrous metal is?

Of course they cannot possibly be ferrous metal with scraps of zamak thrown in. Otherwise you would not be able to try to make me seem incorrect.

----------------------

People, stop being MAD and stop derailing this thread(I only care about this part; you can be mad all you want), making worthless thread about nothing is not going to make you seem any smarter.

I sometimes look into this thread for updates; not your troll posts.

• 2 months later...

Available now at Taiwangun (at least).

http://www.taiwangun.com/product/show/17346.html

10b519a0a49d1052dbeb51e8e284d1eb.jpg

59e4cbee2cc10db14012a8cfae94a67e.jpg

3cc86b35bb0f17316ca94ebf1dcf6aa4.jpg

bff59964172bdad452e95cc07f8d22c3.jpg

5117743e753bcabdb9eaecd586041a36.jpg

a589d7bdfe9105c74986a9bbd879e0f6.jpg

f8911464694530839b6e8707af7d46a0.jpg

Store's text:

Product details:

As one of first shops all around the world we present long-awaited model of machine gun PKM, which is produced by chinese replicas factory A&K.Production of this replica has been prepared in cooperation with our company.As a “base” to create PKM replica we used legally available parts for real PKM and technical drawings which let us correctly measure parts which are hard to access such as: outter barrel and body.It is after RPK and RPKS a real treasure for russian weapon funs.

PKM is made of iron.Body as well as cover body, bipod,carrying handle,box are produced from steel, all remaining parts such as:outter barrel, rear sight, gas block,gas tube,barrel base,front sight are also made of iron (ZnAl).Pistol grip and stock consist of nylon.

Gun replica has hungarian PKM version marks.

Constructors of PKM replica adopt MOSFET with potentiometer regulation of fireing velocity hidden in gas system( it is enough to press slow/fast button).

p<>.Replica’s gearbox is well known gearbox from MINIMI replica and includs steel gear sets with 8mm bearings, spring 120 m/s, spring guide with standard-metal reinforced with Ball Bering so the spring will rotate smooth.

Finally shooting speed is over 400 fps.

Set Included:

replica

accumulator mini cube 9,6V 1200 mAh

charger

box magazine 5000 rd

Archived