Army 1911 Gold Cup Series

• 3 weeks later...

Disregard most of what I've said up until now - this gun is horrible.

The slide had more flash on the rails than a 1960's airfix kit, the barrel was bouncing around away from the inner barrel (probably just mine being duff on that one), the hop is nasty, the range is nasty, the blowback is intermittent with some shots being hard & some limp, slide catch needed filing to be able to take it out to strip the gun, no half cock, flappy rear sight, rusty grip screws, barrel bushing bends after only two mags of use, worst creaky trigger i've ever had on a GBB - AVOID!!!!!!!!

I've done my research & there are a huge amount of these with issues - which sucks because my kimber warrior & Detonics are great.

The slide!!!! The slide is so oversized, like massively tall slide- when you look at it you realisehow stupid it looks.

I'm about to get to work on it with my tools & spares & see what I can rustle up...

AP.