Element's new product

chas

Hi, everybody! I've come into contact with the people of Element, a company that is not only making great accesories available for really low prices, but are already on the same quality-level with the most reputable manufacturers, after only a few years on the market.

Anyway, Element has asked me to skoop around a bit and find out what products players want to own. Products that Element would consider making.

So, I thought we'd do it this way: you want something made, post it here. Ill send a list with everything to Element, in case something interests them already. Afterwards, Ill pick, let's say the 10-20 most doable items and make a poll, to see which ones are really sellable.

Either way, I think this is a great step in the right direction and I hope more manufacturers, especially gun producers, will start listening to the players (as Army did and now we have the Kimber warrior).

My candidates are:

- Surefire X200 (with optional seperate decals for those with trades issues)

- SR-47 conversion kit. This couldnt cost more than 60$ (just the body and hop up chamber)

- Magazine adapter for UMP magazines (.45 cal) for M4s and G36s.

- AK body with low-profile M4 stock adapter for that Mag-K

- Fake double-sided charging handle for the above

- 7.62 mm coversion kit for M249 (just a new feed tray cover, feed tray and heavy barrel would suffice)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Surefire X200 (with optional seperate decals for those with trades issues)

- AK body with low-profile M4 stock adapter for that Mag-K

- Fake double-sided charging handle for the above

These and a Streamlight TLR1 or TLR3

We could do with more compact pistol lights in the airsoft world. All we really have affordable replicas of are M3's

To be fair, I think Element should be more bothered about getting their current items out the door to retailers first. Most products are and have being out of stock for a fair while now!

ie. their KAC RIS, MK18 RIS II and their KAC type suppressor.

To be fair, I think Element should be more bothered about getting their current items out the door to retailers first. Most products are and have being out of stock for a fair while now!

ie. their KAC RIS, MK18 RIS II and their KAC type suppressor.

At the same time, their "R&D" peeps need something to do :P

A C-more that doesn't switch itself off at the slightest hint of a breeze?

Failing that, if they want to make some real money - Nice ABS slides for TM 1911's. Think about it. Kimber/Springfield/GSR traded ABS slide that works in winter? There's a trick being missed when it comes to plastic pistols - They work in the winter but you can't customise the slide or frame at all without serious work.

A C-more that doesn't switch itself off at the slightest hint of a breeze?

Failing that, if they want to make some real money - Nice ABS slides for TM 1911's. Think about it. Kimber/Springfield/GSR traded ABS slide that works in winter? There's a trick being missed when it comes to plastic pistols - They work in the winter but you can't customise the slide or frame at all without serious work.

I could imagine more than a few WE owners being interested in a "winter" slide for their 1911s

The price of the Hurricane also makes it rarer...which means those who have it wouldn't have a unique piece if a clone came out. As much as I love the SR47, I wouldn't want Element to make one.

Also, *fruitcage* the AK body...just because...you know. I'm mixed on the Lighting Bolt, just because the handles are so damn hard to source.

I'd be very much up for UMP-9 or MP/10 magazines.

I could imagine more than a few WE owners being interested in a "winter" slide for their 1911s

That too - There's also the fact that plenty of people clone 1911's and slides, so it can't be that tricky. Plus, ABS is the best thing to make a slide out of if you want pure performance... A decent range of decently made ABS slides would sell well in cold countries, and there's IPSC and race guns to think about...

Archived