Element's new product

chas

Personally, I think the "when to do it" question is more important than the "what do we do", there are so many new AEG models coming the next months that its a good idea to wait for them and "upgrade" their game instead of keep making stuff for old technology, which will slow down the hobby.

I say, wait for the RS M4 or KWA AKs to make compatible parts, that will not only leave them in a privileged position but it will boost quite a bit their public image

If they want to make metal bodies for 15 years old guns... so be it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, everybody! I've come into contact with the people of Element, a company that is not only making great accesories available for really low prices, but are already on the same quality-level with the most reputable manufacturers, after only a few years on the market.

Anyway, Element has asked me to skoop around a bit and find out what products players want to own. Products that Element would consider making.

So, I thought we'd do it this way: you want something made, post it here. Ill send a list with everything to Element, in case something interests them already. Afterwards, Ill pick, let's say the 10-20 most doable items and make a poll, to see which ones are really sellable.

Either way, I think this is a great step in the right direction and I hope more manufacturers, especially gun producers, will start listening to the players (as Army did and now we have the Kimber warrior).

My candidates are:

- Surefire X200 (with optional seperate decals for those with trades issues)

- SR-47 conversion kit. This couldnt cost more than 60$ (just the body and hop up chamber)

- Magazine adapter for UMP magazines (.45 cal) for M4s and G36s.

- AK body with low-profile M4 stock adapter for that Mag-K

- Fake double-sided charging handle for the above

- 7.62 mm coversion kit for M249 (just a new feed tray cover, feed tray and heavy barrel would suffice)

When I contacted Element they completely ignored me after 2-3 emails once I explained I was out-side of HK/PRoC/Taiwan thus leaving me having to use contacts inside of PRoC first...

Sorry to hear that, mate. Ive been ignored by dozens of manufacturers in the past, but the communication with Element is flowing really well now.

The are stressing their interest in what we have to say (which doesnt mean that they will absolutely build what each of us individually wants), but it's good that hey listen.

Keep them coming, people.

Clone of VFC LLM01 as well, that would be nice!

It's almost ready: http://www.world-newelement.com/product_show.asp?id=241

I thought Element went under?

Not that I'm complaining if they make any cool new stuff for g36s

They suffered a hard blow from chinese authorities and some RS company, but they are back in the game and very healthy, judging by that amount of new stuff they are bringing out and announcing.

How about blank recivers, like completely so we can get our own firemodes engraved? Or a correct HK416 reciever set to suit the higher upper/RIS

Plastic bodied ARs suck! Ive got two unusable uppers because some dumb *albatross* chopped the U tags off. (one was a business! Their gone thank god)

Built AR15 uppers (with charging handle etc) to fit G&P AEG's and WOC's would sell like hot cakes.

This. Have being trying to source spare uppers for G&P for months without much luck, managed to finally get one after 2.5months but need more. Indeed they would sell like hot cakes!

Archived