Element's new product

chas

Repros of KM4 head and swing-level for m910a and m962 flashlights ( kits/bits or complete lights ). There are already some repro 962's in our team and 910 is on the way, great lights, but it would be really nice to convert them into modern "vampire"-looking lights. same for the m620v scouts.

Surefire FH556-215A, it is now SOCOM issue and will be popular. Maybe FA556-212 silencer too, but madbull holds license for it, so this will not be easy, right ?

Good folding AR stock adapters for AK series. Maybe some repros of ACE folding mechanism http://riflestocks.com/store/product106.html with receiver inner blocks and stock tubes (RS or GBB-specs with twist on caps, something like vltor and 5ku) and "drop-in" adapters for AK-folders (like ak74m or ak104/ak105) http://www.srvv.org/catalog/1317/30626/ or SWAT Arms for "spetsnaz" impression.

Good pistol grips for AEG AKs - US-Palm or some mock-up of ACE adapter with Magpul MIAD on it.

HK417 and LMT LM7/L129a1 conversions for CA/AnK sr25 are insane, but Element will get some hardcore cultists if makes it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even have a VSR, but i know an M40A3 VSR stock that doesn't snap in half would be a winner, and not all that difficult to clone and reinforce from the Fortress trash currently available.

i don't have a VSR either, don't really need one, but if Element makes a M40A3 stock - i'm buying one :lol:

Hi! I got Element's response this morning. Please note: if you don't see the product you asked for on the list of 23 items I sent them, it's because I only aked about products that more than 3 people wanted; this same thread has been posted in 4 different forums. Sorry if your wish didn't make it on the list. If you feel it reall has chances (comecrially speaking) get a few people together, make a good description of it and PM it to me, Ill forward it to Element.

On to the response: about half of the ideas have been discarded inmediately. Big bummer, I know.

Regarding a few products, they asked for more information, pictures and stuff. Please help by posting what you got on these.

Here's the response:

1. SR-47 metal body and hop up.

Comments: sensitive?in chinese mainland? and more difficult to re-design their own T head and gilded, but also to produce NOZZLE, is costly, but the market does very much big as CAT *suitcase* ONE like to buy this kit, this kit out of Taiwan many years, the main difficulty lies in its unique universal T-head structure (curved bullet cups), so we might consider doing tonic T head, but the price is not cheap to sell .

2. HK417 conversion kit. If you do this before VFC makes their HK417 (the 7.62 mm version of the HK416) and Dboys clones it, you'll be the Kings of airsoft. If you can make this kit to use a regular version 2 gearbox with long nozzle, instead of SR25 gearbox, it will be godlike. Remember: you only need to clone the Body, magazine, grip and outer barrel, the rest can be bought or used from and HK416.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FrgHmDzcKQ0/TOXRDJwbu4I/AAAAAAAAADY/ykdTzaeOfrk/s1600/hk41720.jpg

Comments: sensitive?in chinese mainland??we can not produce.

3. MP5-10/40 Mags/Conversion kit and UMP-9 Mags/Conversion Kit for MP5. You just need to make a magwell that takes these magazines.

Comments: can you provied more info to us,because we are more difficult to obtain this data.

4. Surefire X200, Streamlight TLR1 or TLR3, Surefire 310R for 1911, but also the models for P226

Comments: we will make them.

5. AN/PRC-117 radio or PRC 148, like the one made by spartan, but working. The dummy radios should be able to take most walkie-talkie.

Comments:Costly, not to consider

6. AK body with flat and straight M4 stock adapter, like the Beta Project Tactical AK:

7. AK grip adapter for M4/M16 style grips, especially for the Magpul MIAD grip (for the Magpul MAG-K custom gun).

Comments: for GBB,but not considered now.

8. Working Generation 1 NVGs. Actually cheap and if they work, you could sell them by millions. You can use existing chinese, american or russian technology.

Comments: we will make it on 2012. gen ii

9. Infrared lasers and lights.

Comments : we have some these items.

10. Conversion kits for the Marui and clones VSR sniper rifle to convert them modern versions like the US Marines M40A3 rifle or to a K98, a SMLE, a Mosin Nagant.

11. Long magazine for almost all popular Gas blowback pistols: Marui 1911 and clones, PX4, P226, etc.

Comments : we will consider this items.can you provide more info to us?thanks

12. Wilcox rails for Marui and KSC MP7: http://www.abload.de/img/mp7rtzr9i.jpg

Conments: more dificult.not to consider.

13. Branham FN SCAR extended rail: http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=xbtscar2

Comments: will make it.

14. 7.62 mm coversion kit for M249 (feed tray cover, feed tray and heavy barrel, box magazine and bipod. The last two are optional.) to make a custom MK48.

Comments : the most difficult

15. LMT LM7/L129a1 conversion kit for SR25.

Comments : will consider carefully.

16. Short AK mid/low cap magazine.

Comments: can you give me more info about it?

17. G36 Handguard flashlight (SureFire M570A).

http://www.boomarms.com/collector/SureFireG36/SureFireG36.html

Comments: we will collect more info and plan to make that.

18. Built M4/M16 uppers (with charging handle etc) to fit G&P AEG's and WOC's.

Comments: will not consider it.

19. S&S sling clip: http://www.rptactical.com/product-detail/s-s-precision-sling-clip/product-detail/695

Comments : will make it.

20. Diemaco products like sights and grips.

Comments: will consider.

21. Israeli MARS Red dot (better quality than ARES).

Comments: will consider

22. Norotos NVG mount 1-hole

Comments: will make it after ELEMENT NVG is arrived.

23. Surefire FH556-215A flashhider. Its now issued by SOCOM, so they will be very popular now because of Navy SEALs, etc.

Comments: not considered now.

I think the consensus on the SR-47, the HK417 and that british SR25 of yours is pretty high. We should contact AEG manufacturers about these directly. A&K and JG (both make SR25's) and Dboys (HK416 and Scar H) are the first obvious choices for the 7.62 guns, not counting the expensive companies like G&P and VFC. Pretty much anyone else would be a fool not to make the SR47.

Anyone know how to get in contact with them?

I think the consensus on the SR-47, the HK417 and that british SR25 of yours is pretty high. We should contact AEG manufacturers about these directly. A&K and JG (both make SR25's) and Dboys (HK416 and Scar H) are the first obvious choices for the 7.62 guns, not counting the expensive companies like G&P and VFC. Pretty much anyone else would be a fool not to make the SR47.

Anyone know how to get in contact with them?

There was a guy on here (Frontiers) who resided in mainland China and spoke to many of the Mainland manufacturers.. it might be possible too go through if hes still on here..?

10. Conversion kits for the Marui and clones VSR sniper rifle to convert them modern versions like the US Marines M40A3 rifle or to a K98, a SMLE, a Mosin Nagant.

Firstly, why lump these together. The K98, SMLE & Mosin are ridiculously more difficult to achieve than cloning the Fortress M40A3 stock.

Secondly, how is a polymer rifle stock "sensitive" in the chinese mainland?

Perhaps drop the references to "As used by the US Marines", just tell 'em where to get a Fortress one and say "stronger material and lower price tag please".

its good to see the response, "sensitive? mainland china??" means we'd get our asses busted if we made it, so no :P Good to see they're making products that people want rather than churning out clones of other products, they'll grab a fairly hefty following if they start beating the 'big' manufacturers to producing wanted parts reguarly.

1) Please dont kill the messenger, Im just trying to link the players to the manufacturer. Sorry if they wont even consider some of your wishes.

2) I tried to present these ideas in the most favourable way to them, taking into account they are a company, so they want little problems with them and big selling expectations.

3) Ill mention the more Trijicon products to them, left them out.

4) Ill have them reconsider (or at least explain) their position on gun bodies (SR47, HK417, L129A1, etc.). Element used to make metal bodies for M4/M16. Ill also mention the FOrtress M40 body.

5) Ill contact Frontiers about the other manufacturers. He and me basically convinced Army to do the Kimber Warrior.

1) Please dont kill the messenger, Im just trying to link the players to the manufacturer. Sorry if they wont even consider some of your wishes.

2) I tried to present these ideas in the most favourable way to them, taking into account they are a company, so they want little problems with them and big selling expectations.

3) Ill mention the more Trijicon products to them, left them out.

4) Ill have them reconsider (or at least explain) their position on gun bodies (SR47, HK417, L129A1, etc.). Element used to make metal bodies for M4/M16. Ill also mention the FOrtress M40 body.

5) Ill contact Frontiers about the other manufacturers. He and me basically convinced Army to do the Kimber Warrior.

Element will not make Metal bodies , that is the reason their boss got busted last year so this is sure they will not do for any model anykind of metal bodies.

Archived