AirsoftQms

I put through my first order from Airsoft qms on the 2nd december, waited a week and nothing arrived but wasn`t too concerned as they never lifted the money. I sent them an email to see if something was holding up the order but got no response. I sent another email and still no response so i tried phoning but the phone just keeps ringing.

Now the website is down completely, my emails are just being returned, has anyone else ordered from this shop? They still haven`t taken any money for the order but as i paid with my maestro card i can`t cancel the order and the bank has no record of it being processed but i am assuming airsoft qms could still process it if they wanted.

Looks like they've gone out of business, contact your bank, ask to be put through to the anti fraud department, explain again that you have tried to contact the seller, send copies of the emails and explain that the companies website is no longer available, ask them how long the vendor has to process the charges before it automatically gets put back in your account. If you don't get a reasonable response ask for the matter to be esculated, make sure you get the names of the people you speak with and get a reference number for your complaint.

I usually find that once I have asked for names and a reference and ask for it to be esculated I get the problem resolved pronto.

• 1 month later...

I am pretty sure i know the AQMS guys... can you please confirm the website so as there is no confusion.

I should be seeing them on Sunday (assuming we are on about the same people). If you leave me your name that you put the order through with and a contact phone number, i will pass your details on.

If it is of any comfort, the guy who runs it (again, assuming it is the same guy) is a decent stick so i am sure there is a genuine reason for not getting back to you.

Archived