Lycan's Introduction

xxlycan

Hello everyone,

I've been active on these forums for a few months, however I haven't really introduced myself.

I'm from New Zealand, and I play airsoft at a CQB Arena called 'The Armory'

I've had airsoft guns for a very long time, however it was not until recently that I started playing properly and I hadn't bought proper guns until a few years ago.

This is my current airsoft collection, however it is going to grow very quickly.

Tokyo Marui Hi capa 4.3 race pistol (In progress, see this thread.)

Tokyo Marui P226 (Upgraded internally with a new piston head, tightbore and magazine lip seals on every mag)

ICS Sig 552 Commando (190mm silencer on the end of it, 363mm tightbore)

KSC MP9 (Stock)

Galaxy MP5K (Stock)

I hope that I'll get to know all of you and become an active and well known member of this community. If anyone needs help with something that you think I would know how to do, feel free to send me a PM and I'll reply ASAP.

Lycan

Welcome to the forums mate.

Now, just to clear things up,I take it you mean that your mum or dad owns all these, and your mum or dad is saving up to buy you the 5.1, seeing as legally you can't own any of the above under NZ Law.

Just dont want to give people overseas the wrong idea about ownership over here in case they think about coming over :)

I'm likely to be over the water in Aus from 2013, but I understand its more or less illegal to play there. However, if I were to pop over to NZ for a weekend (my other half has friends there, and i'll need a fix at some point) what sort of restrictions do you guys have?

Only restriction is age. 16+ with fire arms licence or 18+ without. Jump onto asnz.co.nz (Airsoft New Zealand) and post up your interest and where you might end up going and see if a club is running a game or is willing to run one for you :) If you end up in Auckland, go to airsoftauckland.co.nz (The club I play with) and do the same and I'm sure something can be arranged.

We have regular games on a number of fields that we rent off the owners. There are 3 CQB sites that are permanent in location, owned by airsoft companies and purely set up for airsoft or paintball. But the majority of games run by the Auckland club are outdoors on areas rented out. We often rent the same fields though, so we do play in the same places, just maybe a different one depending on the game and field availability (some our fields are used for other things like hunting/rifle shooting/motorcross as they tend to be farms or forestry).

Just to clarify, all our guns are semi-auto only aswell, but there's no need for two tone, no power restrictions, etc etc. Games are run at club-level and club-organized, the Fields we used are all rented for the day from the landowner who charges us a small fee per person (Usually about $10 per head) for the day.

Archived