Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am now a handy tool, well that adds 'handy' to any description of me :P

I may get a raise. Finally.

Lucky you, how long has it taken you to get one? My last 'raise' was from £8k a year to £25.5k a year, so not too bad.

'FireKnife'

Don't say raise, makes my blood pressure spike...

Working shifts at the golf course everyday except for thursday now, so I guess I'm making some money.

Then again, it's $7.40 an hour, most of it goes all into my credit union savings account for future "education", and I've done this for nearly 4-5 years now.

To top it off, I get to miss all the games being held this weekend, including a East Germany based scenario game that's only an hour or so away.

I am working, in total, 10 hours overtime this week. (1 1/2 hours tuesday - friday, then 4 hours saturday). ordinarily, this would be bad. However, i get paid overtime. so am quids in :D.

Handy as i've got to drive oop north again next tuesday for an interview for a job which i am not only very very qualified for (its the same job i've been doing to the past 5 years, i've experience in literally EVERYTHING that will be required of me) but for some reason i'm feeling quite confident.

Fingers crossed, eh?

So we're all crashing at yours to try out your new......

I seriously wondered where you were going there.

Anyways, the thing that put a smile on my face today was watching all the football fans who had been claiming we would win the euros spending the day walking round with faces like a slapped *albartroth*

Take one MadBull PB04

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/gallery/album_2014/gallery_18344_2014_50593.jpg

Add squash ball (standard 39.5mm outer diameter)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/gallery/album_2014/gallery_18344_2014_31422.jpg

Add tape

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/gallery/album_2014/gallery_18344_2014_3308.jpg

Shoot at shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OFFcTsjWg

BOOM! SHED SHOT!

Smile

Retrieve Squash ball

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uploads/gallery/album_2014/gallery_18344_2014_662.jpg

It's re-usable fun!

The tape acts as a skirt and improves both range and accuracy plus it keeps it together with the grenade for easy loading.

I have to stop now though, I have dented my shed and my neighbours are freaking out.

Tinkerton i hope you get it :P

I seriously wondered where you were going there.

You so don't want to know, trust me. However the site invite if it is made and goes ahead will be open to all.

Stunt, that is how you make win, however i am sure that if you ran up to someone and fired that at them there would still be someone that wouldn't take it :P

'FireKnife'

Lucky you, how long has it taken you to get one? My last 'raise' was from £8k a year to £25.5k a year, so not too bad.

Three or four years, not counting the mandatory ones resulting from raising the minimum wages. And now I'll earn £400 a month instead of £300. Oh, Middle-Eastern Europe, people complain about too much being spent on government bureaucracy, yet low-ranking government bureaucrats earn jack *suitcase* themselves.

Ouch £400 a month? No wonder people are coming to the UK to work :P

As for my happiness for the day, i have somehow managed to talk my way into a two girl, three way. All i have to do is hire a hotel room, life is so cruel isn't it :P

That and finding out that said girl is submissive.

I hear the ban hammer in the background as we speak :(

'FireKnife'

, i have somehow managed to talk my way into a two girl, three way. All i have to do is hire a hotel room, life is so cruel isn't it :P

That and finding out that said girl is submissive.

I hear the ban hammer in the background as we speak :(

'FireKnife'

I could post the standard 'pics or it didn't happen' but instead Why are you still on here posting? If it was me I'd be booking the hotel within minutes

In my case it was being asked if i had a more explorative side, i said i did and she asked if she would ever see it, i thought go for broke and said yes, but only if there is more than just us two, she said ok i will ask my mate :P

In case of those wondering i have two levels of my 'dodgy' side, the ones people on here have heard and seen of is stage one, to stage two, only the illegal and bodily fluids stuff is a no ;)

'FireKnife'

What made me smile today, learning more about the legendary FireKnife and his ways and means.

Just kidding. Still smiling over the performance of my gear last Sunday at the skirm. 4 on 4 and I managed to flank and wipe out the four opposing force by creeping up from behind. It included 3 pistol kills.

I'm actually really happy this season with the performance of my gear. I'm using Cyma wood metal AK's, a We 1911 MEU (yes I said it, I got a smoking deal, 6 mags, a serpa with two attachments, propane adapter, pistol, and a shoulder holster for 200 usd) and even old school Star 105 round mid cap's for the AK's, and having much success. In fact, I started all over this year, ground up, and I've only managed to spend 1000 dollars total. Batteries, charger, everything was redone. I even ended up coercing the wife into letting me have one of her Camelbak Omega bladder's out of her stash (yes, she has a huge stash of camelbak stuff, valves, gaskets, tubes, bladders, she's a little strange that one is)

That really makes me smile!

Oh, and on a non airsofting smile, Forza Motorsports 4 makes me smile everyday!

I will just have to up the stakes and the number of women involved then wont I? :P

However my accent can be used to effect, it is worrying how easy it is. Plus are you offering to put us up? Always fancied a trip to the USA for a bit of shooting.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

My 1911 made me smile every time I pulled it's trigger.

Rolling out in the jungle that is the woodland field that is five minutes away from my house of course made me happy.

Dorito's Taco's for sure.

My new monitor arriving and having just enough space to fit two monitors on my desk.

Finding out the mystery squeak on my car isn't the wheel bearing just a sticky brake calliper. (£30 of parts for a job I was going to do anyway vs. £??? for the mechanic to do it)

The War and Peace show is in town next week, I'm camping there the whole week even though I live 5 minutes down the road! It's always funny watching the SS casually shopping at Tesco's or Waitrose! :)

Now if only the next two days would go quicker!

Archived