Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Some absolute cock end comes tearing up behind and cut my mother up while she was manoeuvring on a petrol station forecourt to get up to the pump in front of her.

So mum picks another pump and waits, gets finished, pays and gets back in the car, while he pays at pump and then gets stuck behind the car at the pump in front waiting to get out. :)

We both pointed, laughed, and made w****r hand gestures at him while he was visibly fuming at being stuck.

Instant karma.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm supposed to drag 20 pounds of guns and gear downtown for a photoshoot. Oh well. The upside is that I'll walt around with folks dressed as Shadowrun characters, and that means some nice photos for "Photoshop and you" thread, and the other one.

Some absolute cock end comes tearing up behind and cut my mother up while she was manoeuvring on a petrol station forecourt to get up to the pump in front of her.

So mum picks another pump and waits, gets finished, pays and gets back in the car, while he pays at pump and then gets stuck behind the car at the pump in front waiting to get out. :)

We both pointed, laughed, and made w****r hand gestures at him while he was visibly fuming at being stuck.

Instant karma.

I really like this. I've never seen anyone get cut up at the petrol station, but as I drive a truck or van, if it happened to me, I'm sure the cock end in question would have a couple of more dents/stripes down the side of their penis extension... But I appreciate your mem may not want to do that!

It's really simple people.

Scorch is right, the My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch! thread (although a great place to get out the stresses of the day) is very negative, let us celebrate the things that have made you smile.

Today or ever, just post the things that make you happy.

To start things off:

TV:

Big Bang Theory

Archer

I've just seen this in the very first post, when the thread began I didn't know what Archer was but one of my housemates has since introduced me to it...probably one of the funniest things I've watched in a while, as a house we've now watched all the episodes :D

It's a shame hardly anyone knows about it. I'm constantly telling people about it, lending out the DVDs e.t.c. Compared to most of the utter toss that's on TV, Archer is like *fruitcage* Shakespeare.

Edit: Phrasing ha ha

Watching a guy from the local area hold of a wave of enemies with some bright blue springers that had all of 15 metres of range.

That and never having a single fault on my TMs, which may be par for the course but it still makes me happy.

Oh and missus is back for a few days in a week and i may be moving into my new flat on this Friday, win.

Finally, found a lot more players now exist in Aberdeen since my last time here and the local site is actually not that bad.

'FireKnife'

First time putting boot polish on my modern lace ups and jackboots.

Do I have any clue how to do it right? No.

Do I have the equipment/focus to do so? No.

Do I care? Not in the least. :D

It has so far been a learning experience, something I haven't had in months.

Managed to get my dual display at work on the go, though quite how i don't know, surely we have all had those 'it isn't working, reboot time, and now it is' moments that make computers so much erm, well tedium :P

Still emails open on one screen, Arnies and a Game Boy emulator on the other, can't be easier.

'FireKnife'

Watching a guy from the local area hold of a wave of enemies with some bright blue springers that had all of 15 metres of range.

That and never having a single fault on my TMs, which may be par for the course but it still makes me happy.

Oh and missus is back for a few days in a week and i may be moving into my new flat on this Friday, win.

Finally, found a lot more players now exist in Aberdeen since my last time here and the local site is actually not that bad.

I used to do that back in the 80s.

I glued coat hooks to the slides of them and cocked them in my pockets.

'FireKnife'

It's a shame hardly anyone knows about it. I'm constantly telling people about it, lending out the DVDs e.t.c. Compared to most of the utter toss that's on TV, Archer is like *fruitcage* Shakespeare.

Edit: Phrasing ha ha

PHRASING MOTHER!

That chick was like, the Pele of anal.

I have an Archer soundboard on my phone, it rules.

First time putting boot polish on my modern lace ups and jackboots.

Do I have any clue how to do it right? No.

Do I have the equipment/focus to do so? No.

Do I care? Not in the least. :D

It has so far been a learning experience, something I haven't had in months.

The trick is to get good quality brushes, put a little on at a time with the on brush then buff it all off with the on brush.

Then buff the *suitcase* out of it with the off brush.

Managed to get my dual display at work on the go, though quite how i don't know, surely we have all had those 'it isn't working, reboot time, and now it is' moments that make computers so much erm, well tedium :P

Still emails open on one screen, Arnies and a Game Boy emulator on the other, can't be easier.

'FireKnife'

I've got my triple monitor setup like that.

It is awesome.

I'm confused, think i need to go do some Wiki searching :P

Anyway, what has made my day? I'm final moving out and in to my first own place, a flat all of 4 miles away from work, and about the same from the city centre, can't ask for better.

'FireKnife'

Can't beat my bosses at work, the Codec call sound from MGS, it is great when he gets a succession of messages :P

'FireKnife'

I have that too.

My mate cracks up every time it goes off and I kneel holding one ear. I do get some strange looks when I do it at work when the shop it open though.

Archived