Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Just for the *suitcase*-s and giggles i want that on my phone now, just to do the drop to one knee and aimless play out long winded calls about 1911s, cigarettes, what Foxdie is and why is Rose being kidnapped in the middle of a game.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't beat my bosses at work, the Codec call sound from MGS, it is great when he gets a succession of messages :P

'FireKnife'

Had that for some time, switched to intercom sound from 24. However, my dad still uses it (I put it on his new phone). It has one important advantage: it's really loud.

EDIT: Also, I'm so awesome:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117991047637989583074/SesjaShadowrunowa130712r?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5766439516055901906

Anyone wants a chickenwing?

Do you have metal Teepees instead of tents in Poland? :P

Still, when i work out which one is you i will make a better comment ;)

What made me smile, pulling the trigger on my 1911A1, that always makes me smile.

'FireKnife'

Just scared a deer off with a burst in the *albatross* from my VFC AK105. That's the only thing it's good for BTW. Useless *suitcase* rifle.

Anyhow, made me smile and maybe he stays out of our garden for a while. If he doesn't, I will come after him with my Kukri the next time.

He shall not eat the roses.

Just for the *suitcase*-s and giggles i want that on my phone now, just to do the drop to one knee and aimless play out long winded calls about 1911s, cigarettes, what Foxdie is and why is Rose being kidnapped in the middle of a game.

'FireKnife'

I can email it to you if you want?

Do you have metal Teepees instead of tents in Poland? :P

Still, when i work out which one is you i will make a better comment ;)

Nah, those cones are some sort of decoration in a skyscraper that's going to be torn down in a few years, because someone wants to build an even bigger one there. Why waste patio space if you can slap some funky metal cones there?

Also, I'm that guy wearing pixel pants. If you couldn't figure out yourself. :P

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/323973_177801622352536_1839853205_o.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/380648_4340559762219_1903411121_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529507_366603856739671_1661918176_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/406086_366781026721954_1478992304_n.jpg

I got more of those.

#goes to find picture that explains his rage#

Wait what actually were you all doing there? Making a film or can you just wander the streets of Poland like that freely?

Nearly forgot, i have finally escaped and have the keys to my own place, evrybody do the freedom dance :P

'FireKnife'

Selling my PX4, got all my guns neatly tucked away in my flat, interwebs is sorted and i am using all of one kWh a day at my flat, think i am on to a winner :P

That and the missus is up for the weekend, that is a thing that is always going to make a guy happy ;)

'FireKnife'

Wait what actually were you all doing there? Making a film or can you just wander the streets of Poland like that freely?

Well, it was a Shadowrun-themed photoshoot. We even notified the coppers in advance. But I gotta admit, the look on a policewoman's face when a squad car rolled by me when I still had the katana slung across my back was PRICELESS.

A-ha i see :P

That makes more sense, but if we tried that in the UK it would so be a no, good old knee jerk to gun related issues.

'FireKnife'

Let's see: last year we had a nutjob lethally shooting two tourists, a guy who emptied a full magazine from his clearly illegal MP5K at his family and intervening cops (two wounded, nobody died) and a lunatic who walked into a PM's office and shot his assistant with an unregistered Walther PPK, to say nothing of a lot of guns (a hundred? Two hundred? I'd have to check) confiscated. Then, our gun laws have been...

...slightly relaxed. Yes. Slightly relaxed. Now caplock guns designed after 1858 are legal to own without a permit, and you can put a lasersight on your real gun.

Fun fact: in the "robbing an ATM" photo, I'm not carrying any firearm nor replica. I'm just looking good reaching for an imaginary pistol that isn't even there.

So do you even have gun laws? :P

It doesn't sound like it, then again the local supermarket sells a Polish newspaper and while i can't understand it entirely it always seems to have a picture of a guy that looks like a Crimewatch photo-fit and some form of European pistol on show.

'FireKnife'

So do you even have gun laws? :P

Yes, we do, and they're a pain in the *albartroth* sometimes. For example, even if the local police chief decides you can have a permit (goddamned may-issue scheme that failed at least twice, letting a nutcase and a convicted mobster through), some of his lazy underlings might get an idea later than you already have enough guns and they're not going to let you register another one.

As for the newspaper... I have no idea what it might be.

Sounds horribly disjointed and silly, though we have a simple one in this country: 'You want a gun, then jump through this hoop while putting out a bin fire, using rubber tennis balls fired at a rate of one a second, in one jump, then we may consider it', basically unless you get one illegally it is damned hard to get one unless you are a farmer or toff, this is why we never win at the shooting sports in the Olympics ;)

'FireKnife'

I could get one illegally in a couple of days.

I could probably get one legally too.

We live on tons of land, and the landowner has already said he'd sign our thing to say we have permission to shoot there.

I'm neither a farmer, or a toff, and I got one, legally, in a month. Took exactly 30 days from sending off the application to my ticket landing on my hallway floor.

I bought one the very next day, a Saturday!

Reading posts about guys getting out of home, just produces waves of nostalgia, until I remember the bills.

Also, my MP seems to be efficient! Unknown whether she's going to effective. She come to a surgery when ill, saw my wife on time, her office has been in touch with 2 days to sort out letter and she's already met with representatives of our social services dept ( about getting a care package for our disabled son). I'm quite frankly amazed, she's Tessa Jowell and I would never have thought I'd vote for her, but I will now!

Archived