Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

The biggest thing I missed out on (according to my doctor) is a good chance of seeing 55.

Well I suppose you could say that if some of my dyslexic friends were writing about his then a lot of them would have been on F, plenty of DSL and a lot of my friends were killed by herons.

Really sorry to hear that man, and hopefully you've managed to mitigate as much damage as possible; Saying that, plenty of people have survived insane amounts of abuse in that respect and just stubbornly carried on living. Those herons really are evil sods though, thankfully it's something I was never exposed to.

And Fireknife, you really are lucky mate - Had I the option to turn back time and undo that first inhalation, I'd do so without hesitation. I'm still not regretting it, but I'd go back and re-think the decision had I the ability. Count your stars man, whilst a lot of other substances are obviously lethal, the particular one I ended up with was the ninja of that world - It doesn't cause obvious physical damage, and your brain continues to function, it's just like the positive switches get quietly flicked over to negative before you've realised. Like I said, it's directly responsible for the suicide of a very close friend and a thoroughly decent chap who unfortunately didn't wake up to the issue in time.

Also, good on ya Dave; Dread to think what would happen if that were on Zeroin, they'd probably keep the money then sell your bank details 'n all! :P

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I ever get from subway is a meatball sub on Italian herbs and cheese bread with just shredded mozzarella and parmesan. Toasted of course.

I think for one month of my life I ate so many of them that one day they actually ran out of meatballs.

Okay, something happy, nope, got nothing.

One fat *albatross* pizza that I've put together with bacon, pepperoni, 3 cheeses, peppers, 2 types of onion and mushrooms. Once that *suitcase* is out the oven I'm going to be all over it like a fat kid at a McDonalds all you can eat.

EDIT: It's making me even hungrier thinking about it

'FireKnife'

Really sorry to hear that man, and hopefully you've managed to mitigate as much damage as possible; Saying that, plenty of people have survived insane amounts of abuse in that respect and just stubbornly carried on living.

Yes, sadly I am not Ozzy or Lemmy and I have made a right old mess of my guts.

Just settling down to (approximately) 6 hours of Borderlands.

:D

Reading a book and smoking a pipe while my burgers sizzle on the grill--all on a Monday afternoon. Nothing to really think about except whether I'll feel like going for a swim later. Plus, in California you can collect unemployment benefits while receiving a severance, so it's like I just got a nice raise.

I occasionally miss my job, but not at the moment.

I would pay a small amount of money to see that on youtube actually. As for leaving you hanging, if you think you've got it bad, one of my cats actually punches me in the face when he wants food. Seriously, curled paw to the cheek when I'm sitting on the sofa, with quite some force. Saying that, this is the same cat that has brought an end to 2 foxes (that I know of), and brings home squirrels instead of mice. He doesn't *fruitcage* about.

No answers from fireknife please!

Wellllll............. :P

But seriously i recall my dog that couldn't do the whole paw thing, so it just did the bro-fist as a substitue, made everyone look when i went ' yo, dog' and it sat, put out its paw and did that. Such a win dog, sadly no longer with us, though did make it 15 and could still get herself into a Land Rover almost. :D

'FireKnife'

My cats have a habit of catching things on the endangered or rare species list,

Barn Owl - Check

Red Squirrel - Check

Kingfisher.. check.

Moorhens - check

Water vole - check.

Amongst pretty much anything else they can get their claws into, including jackdaws, noisy *suitcases* aren't so hard to catch :P Not seen them bring back a fox, although with a hare is amusing as the cat has to DRAG it down the drive because it's too big to carry :P Mind you, the fox around here is very large, and very good mannered, it hasn't even attempted to eat the chickens despite having a litter of cubs around.

There aren't many foxes round here anymore. The local hunt isn't far and use the field behind my house so that kept the numbers down. Also, the farmers lad shoots them on sight cause they make off with the lambs.

My cat also caught a shrew. Tiny little thing it was, and she was shut in the house at the time.

The fact that I can pick up an SRC MG36 (Gen 3) for only £145 brand new over here in HK.

Somewhat tempered by the fact that all of the HK sites suck infinite amounts of sweaty, badly-cleaned man balls compared to the sites in the UK. And the cheating.... Oh the cheating.

Also the fact that I'm stuck here for the next 2 years at least. :(

Archived