Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I get stuffed animals, Lego mini-figures, or even pieces of food and act out the more acrimonious threads on the various forums I habituate.

I give them all funny voices (at least to me) and odd body language.

It's really the future I think.

I have finally realised something about my relationship with my present GF, something that if I explained it here might get me banned if I did, some sensitive people on here, but it is something that also many of you would think belongs in the life complaints thread but it really doesn't as for once I feel I can finally admit something.

And no before you all point it out I am not coming out of the closet, sorry guys but it just don't interest me ;)

'FireKnife'

*shes the one*

Quite the opposite in fact, but it is not in a bad way, it is more a realisation that really will make a good difference. :P

for those that are confused it is a long story, for those that think I am just whining well we all know what I think of you ;)

'FireKnife'

Finally made the switch to iPhone 5 today, after having the unit in my possession for almost a fricken' week! I swear this temperamental piece of ###### is doing my head in ... but now it seems to have settled.. Oh I love it! I am a fickle Apple Sheep! Baa, Baa, Baaaaaaa~!!!

Finally made the switch to iPhone 5 today, after having the unit in my possession for almost a fricken' week! I swear this temperamental piece of ###### is doing my head in ... but now it seems to have settled.. Oh I love it! I am a fickle Apple Sheep! Baa, Baa, Baaaaaaa~!!!

You suck, Apple suck :P

Still I have heard about the issues with the new iPhone 5, trying to talk to a girl that has the new one and keeps having issues with the damn thing. Is it me or did Apple take the George Foreman Grill marketing classes?

'FireKnife'

I think mine is possessed by the spirit of Jobs, on a vengeful stint ... the long and short of it is the software seems a bit fickle, but it has settled now. Out of my group of friends there are dozens of iphones 5, only I've had an issue.

Also Apple support if you have a problem is fruckin' horrible... seriously, it's as if you're not a paying customer. :/

Baaa.. ahem... Baa - but when it works, it's fine! :)

PS - I love the Foreman grill too.. gawd.. :D

Well this person had issues with messages not getting recieved until all of 24hours later and phone calls cutting off the speaker yet still connected.

Can't speak for all but they do seem to have a few bugs that need ironing out. Most things do but then again Apple have a habit of not realising some basic issues when they fix the big ones. :P

Also Apple support if you have a problem is fruckin' horrible... seriously, it's as if you're not a paying customer. :/

Can't beat the Genius Bar can you? Now that is a bunch of people with no clue at all :P. Same as the tech guys at PCWorld and the Geek Squad at Carphone Warehouse, one two day seminar and they can fix any issue, I call B.S. Even after a two year course I didn't know that much, add to that a year in an IT job and I am getting there.

'FireKnife'

The only issues I'm aware of with the iPhone 5 is that the finish is tat and scratches of easily, the camera leaves purple halos in bright pictures and Apple maps is terrible.

I'll stick with my Galaxy S3. :P However that being said, if you want an iPhone, buy one! I can't stand the arguments that come up all to often that are just fanboys waving their epeens about because they bought something shiny. Buy what you want and don't let anybody else choose for you.

To be fair, the issue with messages could just as easily be a service provider issue ... lol I think that kind of problem has been around since the beginning of the mobile phone and SMS. :) If it's an iMessage she's sending.. YES I AGREE. It can be horrible. ARGH BURN IT... whatsapp all the way, babeh~!

T mobile and orange or as they are now known everything everywhere or something else like that !! Could do with sorting out their service as the connection quality has been ###### for a month or so now !!!

So it's not getting to anyone , anywhere !!!!

Would of actually been a more fitting name for them !!

I finally got around to changing the thermal paste in my PS3.

Before it sounded like a jet engine starting up after 10 mins on the menu. I've had it on for almost an hour now playing a bluray and it's still near silent :D I'll test it out with a game later to be sure but I'd say it's better than new.

Is it me or did Apple take the George Foreman Grill marketing classes?

'FireKnife'

Nah, They just saw how well Activision do with the Call of Duty franchise and decided to copy it with phones.

Why try and do something new when you can make mediocre improvements each year and release a new one for the fanboys to buy.

Archived