Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snaaaaaaaaaake !!!!! Don't forget the daddy of them all !!

Fighting Games, since when (Smash Bros being the exception) has Snake been in a proper fighting game?

Still I would say go as Guile and then randomly shout Sonicboom!!! in a completely non-chalant way. :P

'FireKnife'

Yea, not this guy!

Blanka.jpg

The movie did make me lol a lot though. I found it to be one of those so bad it's good films!

EDIT: Ninja'd by FK!

Teehee.

As for the film, all it gave us is one funny line ('quick change the channel') and the classic line 'of course' that just sums up why bad guys want to take over the world, just because they can. :P

But other than that Minogue and Van Damme just drag it down and the scenes and characters make no sense. It felt like MK, they just hurled in every single character they could. Stil both are not as bad as the Tekken movie.

Oh and what makes me happy today, that I am going to go home tonight and set up some targets and do some room clearence, one of the win things about living on your own.

'FireKnife'

Teehee.

As for the film, all it gave us is one funny line ('quick change the channel') and the classic line 'of course' that just sums up why bad guys want to take over the world, just because they can. :P

But other than that Minogue and Van Damme just drag it down and the scenes and characters make no sense. It felt like MK, they just hurled in every single character they could. Stil both are not as bad as the Tekken movie.

Oh and what makes me happy today, that I am going to go home tonight and set up some targets and do some room clearence, one of the win things about living on your own.

'FireKnife'

I disagree, we also got this.

I'll call it a guilty pleasure because I kinda like the film, but only because it's absurdity outweighs everything else in the film!

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was rather foolish of me to consider that site being in Britain.

Yes you were, in the UK we have so much Health and Safety issues that we would never have this, in fact most places demand that you firmly remain on the ground unless in a fully enclosed building :P.

I disagree, we also got this.

I'll call it a guilty pleasure because I kinda like the film, but only because it's absurdity outweighs everything else in the film!

I still feel sorry for Raul Julia, made some win films and then ended with this, ouch.

'FireKnife'

Good for ya lad!

After all the *suitcase* that happened today (see the opposite topic), I finally got to open my box of NVA goodies from Gowen. Even though I will undoubtedly not get to use my new winter uniform on the field, it is still awesome to try it on. To quote one Gabriel Iglesias, "it's fluffy!".

Went on a date yesterday.

I left my house at 10am (it was a long way) and didn't get back til 2pm today.

You could say it went well. :D

I kinda have that excited feeling where you can't wait to see where something goes.

Fair enough, did you wake up to find cab fare taped to your forehead or was it a nice breakfast? :P

Me, I am usually gone by the time the other person is asleep ;).

'FireKnife'

Only a Security Guard but it far closer to home (1/2 a mile rather than nearly 3) and hopefully I won't be stuck with a bunch of 2 faced *albartroth* kissers. I just hope the pay isn't ###### as I had to turn down the last job I was offered as the drop was so big it wasn't viable

if I found the same elsewhere I would be off. :P

This, the only thing stopping me telling them to go *fruitcage* themselves is the fact that I have a mortgage to pay and mouths to feed

Also as the site is H.O. and extra security vetting is needed than just an SIA licence it makes getting out harder. Transfer requests to another site get ignored so you either have to leave the company or do something stupid to get you banned from the site

Wow that is bad, if I want to leave I just do so and as it is only me (the missus will fnd someone else) to worry about feeding. Plus my flat lease is up in Janurary so will judge what to do then, might give it two years (so far 8 months down, 16 to go) and try somewhere else.

But still when I weigh it out it looks like this:

Pros:

GF lives nearby and she is attractive / interesting.

Dad lives nearby to help if anything happens to car.

Well paid job is all of 3-4 miles away.

Cons:

No airsoft.

City is a dumping ground for the knuckle draggers of Scotland.

No services.

Council are more crooked than anywhere else I have been.

City has nothing but the basics, no good places to eat or stuff to do, just the same boring mall shops.

So if it wasn't for the job (the rest I can deal with) I would be gone like that :P.

'FireKnife'

Fair enough, did you wake up to find cab fare taped to your forehead or was it a nice breakfast? :P

Me, I am usually gone by the time the other person is asleep ;).

'FireKnife'

No cab fare taped to head. :) I went on my bike since it was miles away.

She is also a biker, which is at least a x5 hotness multiplier.

And she definitely wants to see me again. She's studying special effects makeup, and wants me to model for her just to see me while she is busy.

Archived