Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Yeah, is kinda win.

Having a ponder over the practicalities at the minute. She's about 2hrs away, and busy a lot with work and study, and I don't get much in the way of time off either. Though we both have bikes, and the train isn't that expensive for when the weather turns.

Who knows. I may be jumping the gun a bit.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully my AK bits will be here soon.

Now that I know exactly how to shorten it down and it turns out to be easier than I thought I am going to get it done this evening, assuming RM don't cock it up.

Oh and 18 days til the Mall game. What is not to be excited about.

'FireKnife'

I'm happy that I get paid on Friday, that means I can finally get my All terrain tiger stripe! Desert Deuce still have it on special offer as well which means before customs charges it's going to be £100 posted for trousers, shirt and a boonie. Still expensive but it's going to be worth it.

Also I've been made a paid marshal at Battle Lakes! Not bad for only doing a days marshalling there (and 3 years at my previous site and 2 years worth of paint ball marshalling)!

Always a good idea to carry something, though it does lead to issues with people at the local site not taking hits as they think that any shot from behind is the marshal having a joke with them (happens often up here, retard site, but read any of my posts about it and you know why) so when I sneak up on them I have no choice but to lace them until they get the point, at which point some of them have a hissy fit and I just lie there wishing I was back in England or southern Scotland were I could fire two shots into someone in game from any angle and they actually put their hand up and work out they are hit.

Wooops that ended up in the wrong thread, along with I could rant about RM or a seller meaning my custom AK still isn't *fruitcage*-ing done, but as I am here, my happiness for the day, GF is round this evening and Chinese take away food, win.

'FireKnife'

We're not allowed to be armed. To be honest though, I didn't feel the need to have a gun on me. Everyone was taking hits and on the one occasion I had to say to someone he had been hit, he took it instantly without any disagreements.

The nice thing about marshalling for Battle Lakes is the fact I'm getting paid! I never used to get paid at my old site and even after 3 years of hard work for them I basically got nothing out of it. Paintball paid but not as much as Battle Lakes so that's a big bonus to me!

Also, I've just had a Subway, that makes my belly happy! I also bought a smile to the accordion player who was busking in the street by chucking him a quid and saying "Keep up the good music". Accordions don't offend my ears and it bought a nice bit of ambience to the streets which are usually traffic and chavs shouting at each other.

I'm not sure if it was an added bonus or not but I think I may have offended the evangelical preacher by saying "I'm an aethiest" as he tried to babble religion at me. He certainly didn't look like he took it lightly. :mellow:

If you realy want to confuse the preacher tell them you are a dyslexic atheist !!! And that you don't believe in dog !!!! That will *fruitcage* up there brain !!!!

<<<EDIT>>>

Please try not to bypass the swear filter, usually it's quite good at catching naughty words :P

Foot long Italian BMT with lettuce, sweetcorn, jalapeños and BBQ sauce. A sandwich indeed fit for a king.

Funny. Got a cheesesteak with BBQ sauce this morning. Maybe I should have taken the BMF instead (I always say "BMF" instead of "BMT". I mean, it stands for "Big Meat Feast", right? ;) ).

Not as tasty as this though:

https://twitter.com/7point6two/status/271259794109759489

I had to have a lie down afterwards.

Oh dude. Once I made hotdogs with cheese and bacon-wrapped frankfurters. Sprinkled with that crunchy roasted onions hotdogs are usually sprinked with. They were epic.

Not as tasty as this though:

https://twitter.com/7point6two/status/271259794109759489

I had to have a lie down afterwards.

Spam, in the words of Jack Nicholson 'you *fruitcage*-ing people'. :P

It is nasty, very, very nasty.

Also anyone want to shed light on what the new beef melt thing is, looks like it is shaped like a chicken strip from KFC but made of beef.

'FireKnife'

Ah I see, I think I will stick to the Chicken Tikka or the Spicy Italian. :P

Really, last time I had some it tested like someone had chewed up some bacon and that jelly they use in pork pies than spat it out, let it cure and dry in a tin then served it.

Still it is like people that eat Billy Bear meat stuff, that is just plain wrong.

'FireKnife'

Perhaps so, but I will never got over it like the taste of corned beef too :P.

But that picture does worry me, I know people complain about chicken nuggets and such but if you feed that to your kids why not get them to chow down on some dog food too?

Saying that, it is probably as bad as what used to go in some take-aways, like how you could get a burger for a £1, what was in that? :D

'FireKnife'

I can change anyones opinion of spam with one meal.

1. Cook some pasta.

2. Cut up some onions and peppers and sweat them for a bit.

3. Cut up a block of spam into large cubes.

4. Mix a tin of mushroom soup into the pasta and add ketchup until it's all pinky/red.

5. Mix in all the chopped stuff and add lots of grated cheese.

6. Oven for 20 mins at 200 then add some more cheese to the top for 10 mins.

7. Try not to eat it all.

Subway! Can I play?

Mine is a footling chicken tikka on herbs and cheese.

Extra cheese on, toasted, lettuce, cucumber, jalepenos, a few more jalepenos, and hot chilli sauce.

Quite often I wash it down with a chocolate doughnut...

Archived