Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not getting pics, but she's a size 10, blonde, nearly 6 feet tall, and the best looking woman I've ever seen.

Trust me, she looks good it it ;)

You know you can post tasteful women pics, in clothes, so we can at least agree :P.

The boredom of daytime tv being broken by hearing the bearded gnome Noel Edmunds say the following to a female contestant on deal or no deal

"you've got a big hole there"

Followed a couple of minutes later by

"you can have some fun with that hole"

Good old random innuendo, about the only thing that makes gameshow TV worth watching.

Also why the hate for Jeremy Kyle? He has basically found a way to get paid for slinging abuse at some of the true low-lifes of the world, a job I would like to do, telling scum exactly what I think of them. But then I don't think I could stand within punching distance of the audiences he has on, they are just as bad. Remember people for the most part it is just a TV persona, many of the exaggerated people we see on TV are just jokes :P.

Though saying that about moving to the USA, Piers Moron is still alive and he has been within .44 Magnum bullet to the head distance of many Americans and still managed to keep churning out rubbish.

'FireKnife'

That may change as he has made a statement and has the pro gun lobby on his case big time !!!

Jeremy Kyle lectures people when he is actually just as bad himself , had a relationship with some one else's wife who he met on his show a while back , pot calling the kettle black methinx ,

Ah violence, the university challenged persons response to a situation. ;)

Those pics remind me to get something nice for the missus in red for her birthday, along with the other presents and the meal out of course.

It also reminds me not to click on some links while at work.

'FireKnife'

ah come on FK, when you got a drunk 25 year old swearing at a 21 old lass,she is your sister and you have a feeling that the fool may try throwing one. You gotta stop it.

Ah the joys of living near the University, i swear us college students are more behaved then the rich kids at uni.....

ah come on FK, when you got a drunk 25 year old swearing at a 21 old lass,she is your sister and you have a feeling that the fool may try throwing one. You gotta stop it.

As direct as that may be, nothing does better than a casual accident or a quick word if you can get one in, fists are a second to last resort, with paying the other person off being the lowest. Still I haven't any siblings and everyone else I know works on the 'handle your own one on ones, if ganged up on then we will weigh in'. Fair is fair in my world, just depends how you get the upper hand :P.

That may change as he has made a statement and has the pro gun lobby on his case big time !!!

Jeremy Kyle lectures people when he is actually just as bad himself , had a relationship with some one else's wife who he met on his show a while back , pot calling the kettle black methinx ,

It is easy to get the pro-gun, die hard lobby on your back, just try to ban them from sleeping with their sister :P.

But in reality the guy may be a *rickroll*, but hey so am I and people know it, but at the end of the day I am honest about what I am, in the case of those that aren't that is what annoy me. Or those that take it too far, like Piers Moron, thinking he is the king of the world when really he is an *albatross*.

Oh and what makes me happy today, finally found a place that sells Manchego cheese, that grated on some chips with a nice thin, lightly blended salsa dipping sauce is amazing, go try it, you can find the cheese in Morrisons.

'FireKnife'

I've officially run out of "proper" food so I just polished off the last of the Christmas Stilton and Maltesers, washed down really cold mixed fruit Koppaberg.

Tomorrow, I am being dragged to the shops because, apparently, there are some things I/we really need for our new place.

You know you can post tasteful women pics, in clothes, so we can at least agree :P

'FireKnife'

I could, but am not putting pics of my wife on the Internet. Only I get to see that ;)

washed down really cold mixed fruit Koppaberg.

That's a truly nice drink, but must be ice cold :)

I could, but am not putting pics of my wife on the Internet. Only I get to see that ;)

You can have pics of my better half, in fact go find the old 'Women in Airsoft' picture thread and you can (shhh, she doesn't know, though she might be more worried about the video I uploaded). ;)

I've officially run out of "proper" food so I just polished off the last of the Christmas Stilton and Maltesers, washed down really cold mixed fruit Koppaberg.

Tomorrow, I am being dragged to the shops because, apparently, there are some things I/we really need for our new place.

Because we all need pointless *suitcase* right? See this is why I buy so little, I think 'do I actually need it or want it that much', if I get a shred of doubt it goes back on the shelf. The only exception is presents for those close to me and airsoft pistols that I like.

'FireKnife'

So, movies for the New Year's Eve downloaded (because I don't expect any local video store to have Italian horror movies from the seventies in a watchable format), the girl is coming and I learned some Photoshop. Next point on the list: booze and microwave popcorn.

If she doesn't know, she will flip when she finds out you're posting vids!

Shhhh, don't mention it. Plus you can't tell it is her, unless you have seen her naked before. Which according to her is only four people (me included). Lot better than the number that have seen me with little to nothing on, I feel such a slag around her sometimes :P.

Ah new year, when i can get completly hammered and my excuse is entirely reasonable.

Just watched "A bridge to far" and it beats Saving Private Ryan by a long shot

Personally I would say they are on par with each other, A Bridge Too Far is epic on a grand scale and tells a good few stories about the different attempts to reach the bridges, along with some legendary Connery moments. However Saving Private Ryan is more detailed and does on of the most brutal scenes of WW2 without making it too excessive to appear comical or desensitised.

Might have to go and watch them now.

'FireKnife'

But.......its got Michael Cain AND Sean Connery!

And every single other decent actor from that era, you can't forget how much of a powerhouse film that A Bridge Too Far is :P.

All good films along with enemy at the gates and blackhawk down , behind enemy lines and the one about the bomb defuser guy ( always forget its name ) all solid films

I think you mean The Hurt Locker, very, very good film. And Enemy At the Gates? It is an ok film but first it is filled with UK and US actors that can't act, they all speak without the slightest hint of an attempted accent and it just feels like an excuse to put the battle for Stalingrad on film. Black Hawk Down is brilliant, especially seeing the effort they went to in getting accounts on it as well, plus like many good US based war films it focuses on a failure or badly executed mission than a true victory. Finally Behind Enemy Lines, really, a over blown account of one mans struggle behind lines with Owen Wilson as the lead, words fail me that it can be alongside things like ABTF and SPR.

'FireKnife'

Before and after pics look like Photoshop to me.

Either that or different model.

Still you know that the kind of women that wil want to have cheap, warm wine on tap next to their boobs are the kind that wont be getting them out for men to see :P.

'FireKnife'

Fixed

Those would be the ones with White Lightning in there as no matter how hard you try White Lightning is never going to taste good so may as well have it warm and from a bra :P.

Still either way I have probably slept with worse, so no comment.

'FireKnife'

FK as you are the forums "swinger" i need advice.

New Years eve: Intended to go to mates and have few drinks and watch some War Films

BUT

A lass (who has s thing for me) texted me saying if we could "hitch up" at her place for new years eve. Just us and her parents are on holiday.

Help me :s

Archived