Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What made me smile today?

Reading this and remembering a friend of mine whose parents actually DID turn her bedroom into a kinky sex dungeon after she left home. 

And stunt's right, sex can have consequences, no matter how careful you are, and not just physical. It's best to be honest and open with your parents than pretend nothing's happening and then the fruitcage hits the suitcasebat and you've a lot of post-explaining to do, and believe me, parents don't appreciate being the last to know.

I would like to tell my parents, and i know that mine would accept the fact but im not confident enough in her parents to know that they will cut all communication with me (which i want to avoid). If i could trust them then i would say but i just dont sadly.

FK: Im not going to say in what place or position i woke up in but when i did i was very smug, also i did make her a full english breakfast before running off into town to fix a bike so im a nice person, she also said she wants to meet up next week so result!

I would like to tell my parents, and i know that mine would accept the fact but im not confident enough in her parents to know that they will cut all communication with me (which i want to avoid). If i could trust them then i would say but i just dont sadly.

FK: Im not going to say in what place or position i woke up in but when i did i was very smug, also i did make her a full english breakfast before running off into town to fix a bike so im a nice person, she also said she wants to meet up next week so result!

Nice, help her burn off some energy and then cook her something nice to put it back on. :P

Either way internet high five. Sounds like you are having a better New Year than me.

As for telling your parents, do so but explain why you were not so keen about doing so in the first place, it is amazing how things can work out if you play both sides, telling them but explaining why you may not have been so keen to do so. Your parents should know, as should hers, but at the end of the day it is between you and said girl, they can offer support but if they start to take control then you need to straighten it out with them. I have actually split up with two girls due to the pushy parents, telling the why, one of which was so upset that her parents had to actually have a change of mind and things are now better between them. Just the way of the world, but sometimes it isn't always as clear cut as some make it out to be, hopefully for you it is.

'FireKnife'

Happy New Year's! Let's all give 2012 a proper send-off to ring in 2013!

Nice pic, needs more Gangnam Style. :P

And as for the New Year, I for one will be making the most out of this one as really it is the first one that I have a stable job, stable relationship and place to myself. So lets see how it goes ;).

'FireKnife'

Because that is really what we need to represent us. A paper that is read by idiots and forms opinions based on assumption and badly cloaked sexism / racism?

And lest we forget this is the paper telling us how terrible guns are and how bad people that use them are, unless of course it is taking a group of islands that really no-one should bother trying to claim and should be left to the animals that roam it, then it is all well and good. :P

'FireKnife'

I went airsofting for once.  I actually did my new year's resolution (I really should have posted something else in FireKnife's status question, darn it all).

I also manage to not get a lick of paint on me, despite the fields being heavily paintballed.  Go Strichtarn!

If any pics show up of me playing horribly, I'll be sure to put them somewhere.

I went airsofting for once.  I actually did my new year's resolution (I really should have posted something else in FireKnife's status question, darn it all).

I also manage to not get a lick of paint on me, despite the fields being heavily paintballed.  Go Strichtarn!

If any pics show up of me playing horribly, I'll be sure to put them somewhere.

Well I still have to come out to your home town and get you some woman poon :P.

Damn it South Park invading my dictionary of slang words, why did I put that :D.

'FireKnife'

Made me happy? Well one less day until the missus returns (on the 10th Jan, but it has been since the 6th Dec that I saw her last).

Oh that and I have pistols and a place to myself, time to set up the flat for some running through again :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived