Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha.  I made something along these lines once with dismantled lighter.  Might have used a bit too much fuel (which is difficult as the fuel/oxygen ratio needs to be pretty perfect) and caused a small fire heh.

I made a Dominos order on a Tuesday and it turned up in 30mins.

This is a miracle, one as I live in a city full of retards that can't drive (but only about 3 miles away from the nearest Dominos) two they are usually so busy on a Tuesday it is hard to even get in the place to order and three they employ no-one that speaks any English past 'hello' and 'thank-you' so the order is often wrong the first time.

I am stunned by how they managed to get a pizza cooked and to me in 30mins delivered by someone that had enough English to say 'hello, here is your pizza, hope you enjoy it'.

'FireKnife'

FireKnife, stop making me miss old food places.  We lost Dominoes, Pizza Hut, and Burger King several years back in my hometown, and the commercials just taunt me.

Just finished reading 74 Days by John Smith.  A diary of his family and friends' ordeals during the Falkland Islands occupation.  Despite having picked it for a history class paper (Latin America history is the professor's specialty), I could not put it down.

It certainly has stirred up the home country blood in me.  I kept humming "The British Grenadiers" today as I read.  I must now resist the urge to buy a FAL.

FireKnife, stop making me miss old food places.  We lost Dominoes, Pizza Hut, and Burger King several years back in my hometown, and the commercials just taunt me.

We still have 4 Dominos, 2 Pizza Huts and 3 Burger Kings in my city. However the Dominos have poor service, the Pizza Huts are basically charging you £8 to sit down and £3 for a pizza and Burger King, well half the time the chicken or beef cookers and friers are not working.

Still when Dominos and Burger King does work they are tasty. Pizza Hut is just awful in the UK, too expensive and they dropped the buffet option around here, that was the only reason half the people ever went.

'FireKnife'

Had to endure a History Channel presentation of "The Art of War".  In the segments concerning Vietnam, apparently the NLF and NVA were armed with JG's "SVD".

Seriously, every scene with actors seemed to have one being held.  I almost had to punch myself in the gut to keep from laughing.  The lack of bolt movement on any of the Kalashnikov models shown also is lulz, as is the M60 wielder depicted.  Seriously, it is so messed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuu64x4EFqM

Just bought a leather flip case thing for my phone.

It came with a stylus and screen protector.

It was sent first class.

It cost £0.99 all in posted.

Win, even if it lasts less than a week or two it is still only 99p and now I have a spare screen protector.

'FireKnife'

As long as nothing horrible goes wrong tomorrow during my classes, I'll be able to set the WiiU up on the big screen upstairs and play the MH3U demo till my hands fall off.

Forget the 2 grand I just spent for my sister's upcoming wedding, I've got monsters to hunt!

So i got 45 min before i have to go to a friends house and coordinate on some Airsoft ideas (Team, loadouts ect) - ive got 1 Day before the missus comes back from holiday  - and ive got 2 days before i can kick *albatross* and take names at the next airsoft game.

Sounds good to me :)

*oh and FK remember to delete your history ;)*

Of all the royals prince Philip is the funniest ,, Dosnt do pc and Dosnt care about it either .

Heard he made another comment in Australia recently . When asked by a customs guy if he had a criminal record , he told him .; I didn't know it was still required to have one to get into Australia ;;

Played with my new CYMA RPK74 yesterday, after I spent the whole night beforehand fitting it out with a 650mm tightbore, a promy purple hop and H nub and a bore up kit and new wiring.

Absolutely amazingly pew-tastic. The only complaint I had was that the site didn't sell bbs and I ran through an entire bag of 0.25s in three games. :(

Archived