Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Wait Sean Bean didn't die in overly dramatic fashion?

I have seen the guy buried alive, shot by arrows until he could take no more and crushed by a satellite after falling off of it, it seems all he does well is die or appear for about 10 mins then leave and never return.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhino just made my day by posting a photo of himself with a birthday card saying something about retirement and captioned with "Oh you cheeky git you". His face there is priceless.

Where? :P

Dealing is the right word. Chaos will explode into our lives at the end of august!

The missus you wanted a child so you have to deal with it. :P

Though one day I may be in that boat, or already have and just didn't get told until now.

'FireKnife'

I have seen the guy buried alive, shot by arrows until he could take no more and crushed by a satellite after falling off of it, it seems all he does well is die or appear for about 10 mins then leave and never return.

'FireKnife'

Have you ever watched Ronin? I think it's probably the only film I've seen where he doesn't die!

Have you ever watched Ronin? I think it's probably the only film I've seen where he doesn't die!

You did notice that I also put 'or appear for about 10 mins then leave and never return' ;)

And yes of course I have, it is made off too much win not to be seen.

Congratulations, they say boys are harder work when younger but girls are more difficult when older. Also on the plus side of having a boy you don't have to do the dealing with teenage boyfriends routine in the future

See this is why I would like a male child if I have one. All you have to explain is 'wear a condom and make sure she says yes first, now go have fun'. With girls it is a whole different kettle of fish.

'FireKnife'

Yep, teenage girls are a nightmare when older, watching my cousins kids grow up has shown me that!

As for daughters and boyfriends, I'm the sort of chap who would be cleaning shotguns on the dining table when they brought boyfriends round. I would be scary protective Dad, because I know exactly what teenage boys are like. I used,to be one...

Yep, teenage girls are a nightmare when older, watching my cousins kids grow up has shown me that!

As for daughters and boyfriends, I'm the sort of chap who would be cleaning shotguns on the dining table when they brought boyfriends round. I would be scary protective Dad, because I know exactly what teenage boys are like. I used,to be one...

We all used to be one on here :P.

Personally I would just let the wife deal with that, much easier and she would know what to say ;).

Touché! Still, it was surprising they didn't kill him though.

Very true, though he did get ambushed by a cup of coffee :P.

That alone is better than him dying. Hell even in Equilibrium he is the first named role to go.

'FireKnife'

Oh, that's covered too. We want more than 1 child.

If we get a daughter next, my machete will suddenly need oiling when boyfriends appear, and will be on large tarpaulin - to keep the dining table clean you understand - next to the gaffa tape...

No one shall *fruitcage* with my family.

When my soon to be brother-in-law came to ask for permission to marry my sister, my father considered bringing out the 12 gauge and a lime bag.  Even though he didn't in the end, I asked from downstairs after the lad left if I needed to get the shovel.

It has become the family's signature joke.

'FireKnife'

I hope you are not talking about Goldeneye there amigo because that was not a satellite.

That was the Arecibo radio telescope pretending to be a communications dish.

Applied for 2 jobs. Guaranteed interview for both.

Proving once again that its not what you know, it's who you know.

Will be nice if I get it. Then I can quit the crappy nowhere job I have now and buy nought but the finest airsoft shiny things. Starting with an SVD.

Will be nice if I get it. Then I can quit the crappy nowhere job I have now and buy nought but the finest airsoft shiny things. Starting with an SVD.

:rofl: 

SVD.....I despise that gun in both real life and in airsoft (to each their own though :) )

Archived