Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The look on my dentist's face today was priceless.  He cannot for the life of him determine how in the world one of my lower left molars has managed to chip in such a peculiar way.  His current hypothesis is that somehow during the enamel development process of the particular tooth, I must have fallen ill and thus my body diverted attention away from the process, thus thinning out the enamel on the tooth and perhaps all my other teeth.

I love how my dental records are more than likely to be labeled as an x-files episode amongst the dentistry community.

I just realised, I can legitimately be called a mother *fruitcage*-er.

And no not my own you weirdos :P.

Also chips soaked in gravy makes for win with a bit of salt.

'FireKnife'

You're a *beep* in Aberdeen?

CALL THE PAEDOFINDER GENERAL!

You're a *beep* in Aberdeen?

CALL THE PAEDOFINDER GENERAL!

Someone else that actually knows of the Paedofinder General? Tis a good day for me :P.

But no she was age appropriate, unlike those annoying ones that you look at and think 'surely she is of legal age and not going to get me in trouble', best way here is to just aim for 25 and over ;).

'FireKnife'

The description of how the Old Pot Factory in Manchester was robbed. Sure, I shouldn't laugh at others' misfortune, but considering the thieves were clearly po-lacking in the common sense department, and how it was described, had me in stitches.

Also, somehow the local postal service managed to process another of my parcels from China in four working days. Which is pretty good considering the previous ones took them two weeks each.

It is finally warm enough around me to warrant not having the heating on in the lounge.

No more stupid worries about how much the meter is going up now that it is at a steady amount with just my TV watching, Xbox playing and oven / shower using involved.

'FireKnife'

Saturday is POSTNUCLEAR WALTING DAY. Maybe we'll even have a demilled WW2 rifle of some sort in addition to my set of toys (consisting of two battered loaner AKs from my friend's shop, my ACM gas shotty, Broomhandle, S&W revolver, Peacemaker and two 1911s).

Got the cricket on the tv at work (not my choice) and just saw some poor guy take a ball right to the nuts

Erm, ouch :P.

It is the weekend soon, that is good enough for me and I rebuilt my 1911A1 with no issues what so ever just to give the parts a clean and re-lube.

'FireKnife'

Just received my Samson rail, in 6 days, for a total cost of £120. Dodged customs, perfect condition, and man does it look awesome.

Plus, free drinks and a stay in a swanky hotel for a murder mystery shindig with work tonight. I almost don't want to go because I want to install my rail instead...

Just received my Samson rail, in 6 days, for a total cost of £120. Dodged customs, perfect condition, and man does it look awesome.

Plus, free drinks and a stay in a swanky hotel for a murder mystery shindig with work tonight. I almost don't want to go because I want to install my rail instead...

Meh, no man can turn down said free food :P.

'FireKnife'

BUT MY M4 HAS STANDARD HANDGUARDS AND THE THOUGHT OF IT IS MAKING ME SAD.

Aww, well think about something else?

A nice pair of boobs or whatever works for you? :P

Whenever I am stuck thinking 'must fix this now' I just swtich my train of thought to my favourite 'adult film' stars ;).

Or go shoot something in the flat with my 1911s.

'FireKnife'

Archived