Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Evening with sandpaper and dremel, since my Ruger stock finally got here.

Also, a friend of mine wants to revisit the postnuclear photoshoot in another abandoned factory on Thursday. Another incentive for an evening with sandpaper and dremel.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the H&S nuts about I'm not surprised as approx 2500 left handed people die every year using tools designed for right handed people

The very definition of natural selection.

Die lefties, die!

So, my new dry suit arrived today, is it the greatest invention of all time - no.

Is it the best dy suit of all time - probably.

I have a White's Fusion Sport, it is light weight, flexible, form fitting and mine has the user replacable silicone wrist and neck seals.

I also have the Evo 3 lace up rock boots to go with it.

I am in dry suit heaven.

One slight down side is that before I get into deep water on Saturday I had to test it out in the pool to make sure that I had my weighting correct.

The pool that was at about 25 degrees.

In the White's Thermal fusion undersuit I will be wearing on Saturday, it is exceptionally warm.

I nearly died of heat exhaustion.

Suit works though.

After being hammered in a failed defence of Indochina and losing my last foothold on Australasia to the Black Templars, I got at least a little bit of revenge by knocking out their last Asian holding in Kazakhstan. 18 Templars dead with no losses to my Tau-Human Federation forces.

945385_10152842376805383_1832487990_n.jp

I believe the Templars were left in what is commonly known as a Tactically Inadvisable Position.

After being hammered in a failed defence of Indochina and losing my last foothold on Australasia to the Black Templars, I got at least a little bit of revenge by knocking out their last Asian holding in Kazakhstan. 18 Templars dead with no losses to my Tau-Human Federation forces.

I believe the Templars were left in what is commonly known as a Tactically Inadvisable Position.

Looks like just about every game my Nurgle list goes in to, surrounding the leftovers of a poorly setup Marine army :P.

I may possibly be becoming an airsoft meme...

How? :P. Though suprised one hasn't been made of me or my fails yet :D.

'FireKnife'

So bothered to attend my local Games Workshop for once and it so happens I turn up during one of the weird two palyers a side Apocalypse games.

I get paired with a bloke I use to play against and have a laugh with so I knew it was going to be fun and it was, even though for us it was a bit of a walk over we did have so much, even losing half my force to big things exploding.

Too bad I don't get that kind of enjoyment playing against some of the closet elitists at my local site :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived