Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I doubt I could claim to be the first person to put cake in between 2 slices of toast, but in all genuine honesty I didn't copy the idea from anywhere but my own brain.

20130528_1510451_zps230410a2.jpg

If I believed in the Christian god, I'd say this is what he made on the Sunday.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRRR MADAGASCAR GRRRRRRR

oddly enough, unlike in the original pandemic madagascar is pretty easy to infect. greenland is the tough one this time round, one shipping route, no airport, sparsely populated and no chance of getting anywhere unless you've got 2 points in cold resistance. 

I'm not getting rid of my pickup to buy a tranny van.

Or an estate car with a trailer when you need one.

Cheaper, better fuel economy, more comfortable, more practical and such.

See, you could have a vehicle designed in some colony or a British invention.  Unless looking like a murderer is the most important consideration :)

Years of running a 4x4 out in KSA I'm gonna struggle to go back to a normal car, even if it is an estate. I just love pickup trucks, I sometimes think I might be a yank adopted at birth by Brits. It's a bloody comfortable one too, more comfortable and kitted out than any car I have ever owned.

Please tell me you used Nutella instead of butter.

You actually kinda need the margarine/butter, makes for a better heat transfer interface between the toast and cake (which is the key to success with these sandwiches).

Where can I get one of those mugs?

Couple of pennies for a Tesco value plain mug, then added a Mil-Spec Monkey decal.  They do the design in PVC morale patches as well, so naturally I had to have 3 of those for 'softing.

I discovered why one of my kalashs was not reacting to a battery, fuse piece was out of contact.  It made me chuckle at how utterly inept I am at mechanics, at least as much as my currently numbed jaw will let me (tooth work done earlier).

Same height as the cab roof, I looked at the hard lift up lids that just sit over the bed sides but I don't want to lose the choice of carrying taller things in the bed. Plus this way I can probably curl up in the back and sleep quite comfortably.

Good choice.

I bought a mountain top for my navara, and it was bloody useless. Couldn't fit jack all in it, and it leaked like a frigging sieve. I could sleep under it though, on the diagonal, if I hunched up...

I too have a thing for pickups, but sold mine as it was a piece of *suitcase* Nissan, on its second engine, and the gearbox on its way out at 65000 miles due to the main dealer missing out things like shaft bearings when they rebuilt it under warranty. *fruitcage*ers.

Got a dad estate car now :)

Seriously, in terms of practicality and comfort you literally can't beat a Skoda Superb 3.0l diesel estate.

Magnificent car, stick a tow bar on it and get a trailer and you are set for anything Britain can throw at you (provided you carry out basic winter preparation as you should do with any car).

If you like a better handling car then the BMW 335d tourer is the way forward, 40mg 0-62 of 6s and a huge boot with good handling.

In a couple of years I will get myself one and probably not buy another car for 10 years.

Of course if you want to transport a lot of dismembered prostitutes out into the woods then a pickup is a good choice.

It will also make you a lot more attractive to your sister.

The big problem is that if you want to actually kill the hookers in your vehicle and not just drive them to the dump site then you need a van.

oddly enough, unlike in the original pandemic madagascar is pretty easy to infect. greenland is the tough one this time round, one shipping route, no airport, sparsely populated and no chance of getting anywhere unless you've got 2 points in cold resistance. 

IKR. Greenland, Madagascar, New Zealand and the Philippines. Impossible to fully destroy on fungal mode so far for me...

Ill keep trying and wasting time lol 

They do make a 3.0 ltdi superb estate ..all vw group engines . So more than likely an Audi lump

No, they don't.

They make a 3.6 V6 petrol, and they have made a 2.5 V6 TDI in the first generation of superb, but they have never made a 3.0 TDI superb estate.

In fact, no Skoda has a 3.0 TDI engine. Biggest they do (Currently) is a 2.0 TDI 170PS.

Also, the 3.0TDI audi lump is longitudinally mounted, whereas all current skodas have transverse engines, so i doubt it would even fit.

IKR. Greenland, Madagascar, New Zealand and the Philippines. Impossible to fully destroy on fungal mode so far for me...

Ill keep trying and wasting time lol 

fungus is quite easy IMO. quite early in the game get one or 2 of the fungal spore burst thingies since they only cost 1 or 2 DNA points, that way it should spread quicker. in general just focus on boosting infectivity and minimising symptoms, then once the whole world is infected you can unleash hell! 2 points in cold resistance is pretty much essential to infect greenland, 2 ranks in waterborne helps as well.

also i generally find india is a good starting place.

Wow, how derailed is this thread :L

Always the way to do it.

Infectivity until you own the world or they start a cure, then focus on the killings

nah, keep up with infecting people and keeping it low profile until you've got almost everyone infected. if you start racking up a body count as soon as the cure is started it will scare them into deploying more countermeasures and putting more into research. i'd completed all of them on brutal :)

Discovering that my local site's dog in residence stole a player's sandwiches today (but he did get a free sausage roll in compensation - player not dog).

Speaking of Skodas, I'd very much like one of the Superb estates. Have a fairly new Octavia estate which is nice but could be a little quicker and an old Passat. Nearly bought an older Octavia 4x4 150hp petrol estate last year instead of the latter, but it turned out to be a lemon unfortunately!

Archived