Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how you all are so old. 

Im "only" 15 haha :P

For my age, I am probably the most airsoft informed in the state, possibly the country. Like not even a joke :S

I talk to people my age at the field and they are like "Gearbox? huh? whats that?"

Its frustrating :P

Meh I may be old but I am not that old :P.

I can still make the most of what I have plus also apprently once past 22-23 that is the age when hot 30yr olds and the younger end of hot-MILFs start getting interested, you know the ones that are bored, lonely and 'know what to do' ;)

'FireKnife'

Haha, no worries, I was just joking. 

It feels funny being the youngest person who actively participates on the forums :P

Don't worry I gathered :P. To be honest whatever age I am is irrelevant, at the moment I can still run, shoot and enjoy my life so all is well :D.

'FireKnife'

Love how you all are so old. 

Im "only" 15 haha :P

Seriously? wow. Without meaning to sound patronising you come off as way older over the forums imo, all my interactions with younger American teenagers have been whiny little bitches complaining after I've kicked their backsides at Xbox haha

Seriously? wow. Without meaning to sound patronising you come off as way older over the forums imo, all my interactions with younger American teenagers have been whiny little bitches complaining after I've kicked their backsides at Xbox haha

Yep, I thought you were a lot older than 15 too :)

Yep. Sterotypical american teens haha. I dont play xbox or PS3. Too much work to do. Its a huge time suck that I cannot afford. 

Had a leak at my flat.

One phone call, about three hours later it is done and I pay nothing. Landlord covers that bit.

Also potential for meeting new girls later this week. Though using internet dating sites is like applying for a job online, first you send out say one hundred messages, you get ten intrested replies, you meet with five of them, two of which want to actually make something of it and after a short trial period / offer you work out which one you want to stick with :P.

'FireKnife'

I am just three items away, from my perfect load-out. It's never happened before and I'm over the moon.

World War Z is being released this month and I can't wait. Seen to many trailers though, hoping to block them from my mind, when I go to watch it (might be cheap and go on an orange Wednesday).

Went for a beer last night with some friends, and ended up getting to go wake boarding today, as one of them said "*fruitcage* it, it's sunny. I'm taking my speedboat out tomorrow. Who's coming?" I never even knew he had a speedboat...

Beats decorating the lounge in weather like this!

Archived