Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Nice to hear, where and to be a what? :P

I need a '*suitcase* just got real' meme, and here one is:

khv5.jpg

This is in aid of the fact that the mentioned female staff member that I went to the cinema with last night has shown her intentions, so yeah that was a hidden cheetah waiting to pounce. :D

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Service desk engineer for a company that services wheelchairs, mobility scooters and electric golf buggies.

I might be reaching a bit over my head if I'm honest, but I was honest about my abilities and work history and the guy still wants me to come in so I think I have a shot.

Service desk engineer for a company that services wheelchairs, mobility scooters and electric golf buggies.

I might be reaching a bit over my head if I'm honest, but I was honest about my abilities and work history and the guy still wants me to come in so I think I have a shot.

I had the same with the job I am in now, but lo and behold I am still here after 16 months.

Just go for it, as with all things like asking girls out and job applications you have nothing to lose aside from 5p worth of paper.

'FireKnife'

So the guy calls and bumps the interview forward to this afternoon.

Less than 30mins chatting with the guy and he asks me to start on Monday if I can.

Seems like a pretty good job, for more money, and no more working weekends.

I was in the campsite partaking in a few tasty ice cold alcoholic beverages when Slipknot was on, could still hear them fairly well up in Brown but I am not a massive fan so wasn't too interested in going to see them. Rammstein though, boom! Perfect end to the festival, leaving pretty much everyone else looking boring in comparison.

Biggest surprise was Modestep in the Pepsi Max tent before Rammstein, such a good atmosphere! Maiden had terrible sound and seemed to be safe rather than something amazingly special like people seemed to be expecting. The spitfire was worth a conversation but poorly timed as the band wasn't even on stage when it turned up, and everyone around me just thought it was some *albartroth* coming for a jolly out of East Midlands airport.

I was in the campsite partaking in a few tasty ice cold alcoholic beverages when Slipknot was on, could still hear them fairly well up in Brown but I am not a massive fan so wasn't too interested in going to see them. Rammstein though, boom! Perfect end to the festival, leaving pretty much everyone else looking boring in comparison.

Biggest surprise was Modestep in the Pepsi Max tent before Rammstein, such a good atmosphere! Maiden had terrible sound and seemed to be safe rather than something amazingly special like people seemed to be expecting. The spitfire was worth a conversation but poorly timed as the band wasn't even on stage when it turned up, and everyone around me just thought it was some *albartroth* coming for a jolly out of East Midlands airport.

I was in the brown campsite 'n all - Not far from the gate between brown and white, maybe 30 yards down and to the left of the burger van? Rammstein were definitely up there with the best live shows I've seen, they were hilarious, epic, terrifying and loud all at the same time. 

I really enjoyed seeing Airbourne, who I'd never heard of - We got to the stage fairly early for A Day to Remember, and watched them for an hour - They were nuts. Enter Shikari were also brilliant.. In fact, all the bands I saw were *fruitcage* fantastic.

Shame about the spitfire indeed, but at least a few people around me appreciated it.

Punisher grips, Punisher grips, Punisher grips, Punisher grips. Are they cheap and tacky looking? Yes they are, but I don't care. Punisher grips, Punisher grips, Punisher grips, Punisher grips.

Also, these came with the grips:-

Maybe I should (not) eat them . . . .

One they are called Bento, they must be eaten and two if not then send them to me and I will try them and film it for your viewing pleasure.

Also you don't have a DVD (or VHS) copy of The Punisher from 1989 to rest that pistol on?

8kcw.jpg

Because classic themed memes are better.

'FireKnife'

I was in the brown campsite 'n all - Not far from the gate between brown and white, maybe 30 yards down and to the left of the burger van? .

I was camped by the Red Rose Lancashire flag just off the main path leading up the hill about 2/3 up. Bit of a trek to the arena but not a bad campsite to be fair, although its nice to wake up now having not been woken up by a DHL A330 taking off over my head or having slid to the bottom of my tent throughout the night. :P

Sadly, my VHS copy of (the Dolph version) "The Punisher", was lent out years ago and never to be seen again. I watched AAWIL last night, still makes me feel uneasy. It was left out and part of the picture unintentionally. Might search ebay, for "The Punisher" (1989 version), as I haven't seen it in donkeys years.

It would be even more satisfying if you told your old supervisor, what your new wage is.

Just been lent "The Last Stand", so that's made me smile today. In a non-sexually aroused, by grown men blowing *suitcase* up, kind of way.

Archived