Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Epic wind passage. Seriously, felt cramped all day long. Then, whoa. Freedom of the gas kind. No-one should light a match, within merseyside, right now. It would be nuclear time.

Also, more Micromasters turned up today, transported me back to a time when all I cared about, was playing with specially formed plastic, that replicated something I enjoy. Nothing's changed.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love going to Formby beach. There's a national trust area where you can park and go through the woods, till you get to the beach. The woods is my favourite part. When I use to go there, when I was a child, I would pretend it was Endor:-

Going to a game tomorrow, got to get some bad family events out of my head and whatnot with lots and lots of "URRAH!"

Though most likely I will just pass out in the heat.

Also, this:

Game of the Year, no contest.

Sorry for the double post, but too much of an epic day to not mention it.

I am sunburned beyond the laughter produced by my family, I can;t feel my feet and my forehead feels like all the fluids got sucked out and it caved, but *fruitcage* it all.

I had the best day of the year today at a game, and perhaps a day I won't ever forget.  Lots of nice shots made with my aks-74 and SVD, made connections to some faces, and overall just felt like the day should never end.  Also had some excellent ambush moments, made my Dragunov's presence known, and I even rolled with a old friend and fellow east-bloc player who I haven't seen in nearly two years.

Times like this I wish that every airsofter could experience such days every time they go to a field.

sometimes thats all you need, a goood day with friends.

However i do now hate you. I had stuff to do yesterday. lots of stuff to do.

NONE OF IT GOT DONE.

BROFORCE IS AMAZING!

it glitched out on the last level, so then i just, y'know, had to start all over again with all the bro's. 

ITS BROMAZING!

Took my ford cmax out for its first long run and got 67 miles per gallon of diesel , , Portsmouth and back to london for 20 quid ish. Is brilliant ..

And the insurance and road tax is cheaper by quite a bit .. Win win situation for me ...

BROFORCE IS DOWN! NOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Is it me or are some of the bros just, .

Indiana Bro-nes is weaksauce. a whip and flare gun? come on! B.A. Bro-racus is a bit meh as well. flamethrower is all no range. 

Bro-guyver (The guy with the TNT?) yeah, worst of the bunch.

By far the best bros are Ram-Bro, Bro-ce willis, and Ro-Bro cop.

Indiana Bro-nes is possibly the best.

The flare gun sets fire to the larger enemies and stops them from shooting at you, the whip is brilliant, lets you get up on top of stuff. Very useful.

B.A. is pretty good too, the flame thrower blasts through scenery really quickly and lets you undermine bigger enemies and the doors that spawn a billion suicide bombers.

Macguyver is excellent because you can place the bombs on horizontal and vertical surfaces, under enemies and through the walls from them.

Also, if you throw the turkey and immediately throw a stick of dynamite they both go off instantly and will kill a tonne of stuff but not harm you.

Finally getting a holster for my FPG. Now I'll be able to carry it in game and still not use it.

Deus Ex with the DLC for £3.26

Dishonoured for £5.09

New Vegas with the DLC for £3.74

Heh, I grabbed Hitman Absolution for six euros. Just couldn't play it because the authentication server crapped out.

Also, I managed to charm another young lady. This one seems definitely more sane than the last one.

Finally getting a holster for my FPG. Now I'll be able to carry it in game and still not use it.

I used mine in a zombie game (set to semi, of course). I was "Corporate Security" wearing a suit, carrying an FPG in a shoulder rig and a USP on a belt holster.

I got *SO* many envious looks every time I pulled out the FPG with that lovely wrist-flick-open move I'd been practising....... :D

After I ended up falling to the dreaded hordes of the undead, my girlfriend (now Fiancee :) ) was tasked to keep hold of it, whereupon she drew even more attention than she had been - being one of only about 3 female players on the entire site, nothing to do with her wearing a tight top and a skirt shorter than the lab coat she was wearing as "Chief Scientist", honest! - and ended up letting some guy have a borrow of it in return for him handing over about four GBBs as collateral. 

Was a great day. Sadly, over a year ago now, and not been airsofting since then. A combination of lack of time and lack of funds. Oh well...

Got a job working at a bike shop -  FK i understand why your on Arnies all the time

Yep it can be tedious when you have those moments of nothing and unrestricted internet access.

Though I did get to play Bro-force for an hour today.

'FireKnife'

Archived